1. Rifle scopes use lenses to bring targets into close view, allowing for superior accuracy. They are available in several styles, some with high-tech features like range estimation, illuminated reticles, and long eye relief.
2. Red dot sights, also called reflex sights, can be very helpful when tracking game. Since they usually do not magnify subjects, these sights reduce distortion, aid with depth perception, and allow for a larger field of view.
3. Riflescopes are available in nearly any size, power, and configuration imaginable. Coiling, size, and other factors will determine the kind of scope your rifle will need.
4. Night-vision rifle scopes use infrared thermal or ambient light technology to provide a clear view (and a clear shot) at night, even in cloudy weather.
5. A larger objective lens means more enters your riflescope, making your target brighter and clearer in low light. Larger objective lenses must to be mounted higher on the gun, however, and this could mean awkward positioning while shooting.
6. Burris rifle scopes are considered among the best. We offer a wide selection of Burris scopes, in all sizes for use with all types of rifles.
7. A Leupold rifle scope is also a great choice for professionals and enthusiasts. Their selection can't be beat when it comes to fixed-power scopes, prismatic scopes, and European scopes.
8. Nikon is a name known far and wide for cameras, but the lenses in their rifle scopes are just as respected by shooting sports professionals. Take a look at our selection of Nikon rifle scopes and rangefinders if you are in the market for top-notch performance at a great price.
9. Bushnell rifle scopes span the price range of scopes, offering great quality at very reasonable prices in addition to high performance rifle scopes for the seasoned hunter.
10. Our site features detailed descriptions of the optics used by each rifle scope brand. Take your time researching brands before you buy. Burris, Zeiss, Swarovski, and others offer a wealth of information to help you make an informed buying decision.