Celestron AstroMaster 114 EQ Reflector Telescope
Tasco 60mm Refractor Telescope and 1200x Microscope Kit42 ReviewsSale Price: $54.98 List Price:
Celestron NexStar 130 SLT Computerized Telescope168 ReviewsSale Price: $399.98 List Price:
Celestron NexStar 4 SE Telescope71 ReviewsOur Price: $499.00
Vixen Space Eye 50 Refractor Telescope5 ReviewsSale Price: $79.99 List Price:
Celestron 114 LCM Computerized Telescope6 ReviewsSale Price: $299.99 List Price:
Celestron NexStar 8SE Telescope Ultimate Bundle135 ReviewsSale Price: $1,299.98 List Price:
Zhumell Z10 Deluxe Dobsonian Reflector Telescope178 ReviewsOur Price: $599.00
Celestron Travel Scope 70 Telescope9 ReviewsOur Price: $89.95
Zhumell Zenith 60x600 Telescope88 ReviewsSale Price: $54.98 List Price:
Celestron NexStar Evolution 8 Computerized WiFi Telescope2 ReviewsOur Price: $1,699.00
Celestron NexStar 102 SLT Telescope Ultimate Bundle0 ReviewsSale Price: $779.99 List Price:
1. A telescope gives you access to the whole universe. Even a small, simple telescope can bring the rings of Saturn, the cloud belts of Jupiter, and even distant galaxies into view.
2. Refractor telescopes are the best choice for children. They feature rugged construction, a maintenance-free design, and a bottom eyepiece position that is easy for smaller people to reach.
3. Reflector telescopes are economical, produce high-quality images, and are favored by astronomers who require their larger size to study deep-sky objects.
4. Refractor telescopes use lenses to transfer light, much like binoculars do. Reflector telescopes use mirrors to focus light into the eyepiece.
5. A Catadioptric telescope optimizes properties of both refractor and reflector telescopes. It uses both lenses and mirrors, and it has the added advantage of being more compact than either one.
6. A Dobsonian telescope is ideal for those who want superior results without having to fuss over high-tech mechanisms. This Newtonian reflector scope is powerful enough to satisfy deep-sky enthusiasts, and is the most cost-effective per inch.