Armasight is excited to introduce its latest and most technologically advanced family of Predator Thermal Imaging Weapon Sights to the sporting, law enforcement, and military markets. The Predator product line is based on the latest FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core. Each model of the line has optimizing performance, price, and state-of-the-art technology for a variety of uses and mission applications ranging from the seriously committed hunter to the military designated marksman. While primarily designed as a weapon scope, the Predator functions equally well in its collateral assignments as a magnified spotting scope or handheld thermal imager.
SPECIAL USER-ADJUSTABLE IMAGING TOOLS
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) – a digital “Contrast” correction that allows for a smart scene optimization based on dynamic adjustments where a variety of contrast levels occur depending on relative scene temperature.
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) – a “Sharpness” correction that is digitally enhances the picture to present clearer imagery, significantly improves edge sharpening and further reduces image noise.
- Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) – a fine-tuning computational correction that significantly improves an overall visual acuity for targets that have thermal signatures similar to a surrounding background.
- Information-Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) – a “Sky/Sea” enhancement – information based environment dependent algorithm that automatically adjusts camera gain and excludes pixels determined to not contain critical information, specifically helpful in scenes with lots of sky or water.
- User-Controlled Manual Non-Uniformity Correction/Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/FFC). There is a mechanical shutter between the camera sensor and the lens. This shutter is used to perform a non-uniformity correction (NUC) also known as flat-field correction (FFC. During FFC, the shutter presents a uniform temperature source to each detector element in the array. While imaging the flat-field source, the camera updates the offset correction coefficients, resulting in a more uniform image after the process is complete. All Zeus models allow for user to manually trigger or interrupt scheduled UCMNUC/FFC function.
- Silent Shutter-less NUC ™ (SSN) – In addition to user controlled manual NUC/FFC all Zeus models employ a digital supplemental non-mechanical flat-field correction that allows to extend the periods between mechanical shutter events and to further reduce image noise. SSN is always ON enhancement.
- The lightest and most compact scope in its class.
- The latest Tau 2 17-micron un-cooled FLIR core technology.
- Easy and Intuitive Drop-down user interface.
- Digital E-Zoom: 1x, 2x, and 4x.
- Fast 30Hz or 60Hz imaging.
- Display Type: LED VGA 640x480.
- Pixel Array Format: 336×256.
- Color Modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color Modes.
- Reticle Colors: Black, White, Red, Cyan.
- Electronic zoom reticle tracking capability maintaining boresight.
- Extended Operation Time with Optional Extended Battery Pack.
- Recording: Video Output /Optional Video Recorder with on board replay.
- Wireless remote control for tactical operations.
- CNC machined aircraft-aluminum alloy construction.
- Integral MIL-STD-1913 Rails on unit for optional day optics or accessories.
- MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny Rail) Quick Release Mount.
- Water and fog resistant.
- Rapid start-up.
- 6 digitally controlled reticles: Dot 4 MOA, Line Dot, Cross-Center Dot, Cross, Crosshair, & No Reticle.
- Image Pallets: White Hot, Black Hot, Fusion, Rainbow, Glowbow, Ironbow 1&2, Sepia, Color 1&2, Ice-Fire, Rain, and OEM Custom.
- Limited 3 Year Warranty.
- 10 Year Warranty on FLIR detector.
- MADE IN THE USA!
Export of night vision equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
Predator Thermal Imaging Weapon Sight, Video Cable, Battery Cassette, Wireless Remote Control, Picatinny Adapter, Carrying Case, Lithium Battery
Dimensions & Specifications
Objective Lens Type:
Focal Plane Array:
FLIR Tau 2
Pixel Display Format:
Pixel Array Format:
Adjustable to 8 levels
3 seconds (max)
1, 2, and 4x
Black, White, Red, Cyan
Optional w/ SD card slot
Field of View:
13° x 10°
20 meters to Infinity
Diopter Adjustment Range: ±5
Windage Adjustment Range:
± 96 MOA
Elevation Adjustment Range:
± 72 MOA
Two CR123A 3V Lithium
4 Hours, (Optional 12)
7.6" x 2.7" x 3.2"
FLIR Detector Warranty:
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.