Zhumell Optic Cleaning Kit
The Apollo Pro family of Clip-on Thermal Imaging Devices represents Armasight’s premier day/ night thermal clip-on product displaying the best and latest in advancements developed by Armasight in the field of un-cooled thermal imaging technology for the dismounted soldier, special law enforcement team member, and professional hunter. The Apollo Pro epitomizes Armasight’s 20/50-design gold standard, which is defined from product inception as being capable of withstanding 20 meters immersion for 2 hours, and engineered for routine use with 0.50 BMG weapon shock and recoil. Based around common core electronics, signal processing, and infinity focused large-format collimating eyepiece, the Apollo Pro Series Day/ Night Clip-on Thermal Imaging Device is available in a variety of options and price points that cater to every application – military and commercial.
The Apollo Pro is a solid state, un-cooled, long-wave infrared, 1X (unity magnification) Clip-on Thermal Imaging Device for day and night engagements. It mounts directly in front of the variable magnification sniper day sight without the need to remove the day sight from the weapon. Collateral applications of the Apollo Pro Thermal Imaging Device include functionality as a unity magnification (1x) stand-alone weapon sight and handheld un-cooled thermal monocular. For the collateral duty functions, Armasight has included a compass and inclinometer in the Apollo Pro package for finer range estimation and target orientation. A five-button wireless remote switch is included to operate and modify the settings on the Apollo Pro to optimize the imagery for the viewed scene without having to remove your hands from the weapon. The Apollo Pro has Bluetooth© wireless capability and can directly interface with most smart phones with the potential for engaging a series of current and future applications.
SPECIAL USER-ADJUSTABLE IMAGING TOOLS
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) – a digital “Contrast” correction that allows for a smart scene optimization based on dynamic adjustments where a variety of contrast levels occur depending on relative scene temperature.
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) – a “Sharpness” correction that is digitally enhances the picture to present clearer imagery, significantly improves edge sharpening and further reduces image noise.
- Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) – a fine-tuning computational correction that significantly improves an overall visual acuity for targets that have thermal signatures similar to a surrounding background.
- Information-Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) – a “Sky/Sea” enhancement – information based environment dependent algorithm that automatically adjusts camera gain and excludes pixels determined to not contain critical information, specifically helpful in scenes with lots of sky or water.
- User-Controlled Manual Non-Uniformity Correction/Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/FFC). There is a mechanical shutter between the camera sensor and the lens. This shutter is used to perform a non-uniformity correction (NUC) also known as flat-field correction (FFC. During FFC, the shutter presents a uniform temperature source to each detector element in the array. While imaging the flat-field source, the camera updates the offset correction coefficients, resulting in a more uniform image after the process is complete. All Zeus models allow for user to manually trigger or interrupt scheduled UCMNUC/FFC function.
- Silent Shutter-less NUC ™ (SSN) – In addition to user controlled manual NUC/FFC all Zeus models employ a digital supplemental non-mechanical flat-field correction that allows to extend the periods between mechanical shutter events and to further reduce image noise. SSN is always ON enhancement.
- 24/7 Thermal Operation even in the presence of smoke, dust, haze, and fog.
- Easily attached the Apollo thermal on to your existing day riflescope.
- MIL-810G rugged, glass fiber reinforced construction.
- Reliable, quick-release locking weapon mount.
- FLIR Quark 217μm Pitch Thermal Sensor.
- Objective Germanium Lens.
- Easy and Intuitive Drop-down menu and icon based.
- Digital compass and inclinometer.
- Color Modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color Modes.
- Extended Operation Time with Optional Extended Battery Pack.
- Recording: Video Output /Optional Video Recorder with on board replay.
- Water and fog proof with one batter operation.
- SVGA 800x600 OLED Display.
- Wireless 5-button remote control.
- Polarity Control (black hot/white hot).
- Simple, intuitive 3-button controls.
- Limited 3 Year Warranty.
- 10 Year Warranty on FLIR detector.
- MADE IN THE USA!!
MAXIMIZE YOUR ARMASIGHT PRO SERIES THERMAL IMAGER EXPERIENCE WITH OUR NEW ENHANCED MOBILE APPLICATIONS!
Armasight proudly unveils its new handheld mobile device applications for Android and iOS that significantly enhance the user experience of Armasight’s –PRO series thermal imagers. These FREE applications allow hunters and others to pinpoint their position, their direction of aim and the Geo-coordinates (Geo-tagging) of the target when using Armasight’s optional clip-on rangefinder using both terrain map or satellite map features on their respective mobile devices. Other key data displayed include shot counter for our latest imagers, battery status, compass, elevation, and default range. Additionally, these applications permit a user to select a tab for –PRO Series system level remote operations to change all functions normally reserved for the wireless remote via your cell phone in a very simple and intuitive graphic presentation. For Android users there is also the added benefit of importing Kestrel 4500 series weather station data directly to the mobile device. Access to these applications is easy and FREE through Google Play and the Apple Store. Download your copy today and start immediately enjoying the added benefits of Armasight’s continued cutting edge development.
Armasight© Night Vision products are guaranteed to be free from manufacturing defects in both material and workmanship under normal use for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. In the event that a defect covered by the warranty occurs during the applicable period stated above, Armasight, at its discretion, will either repair or replace the product; such action on the part of Armasight shall be the full extent of Armasight's liability, and the Customer's sole and exclusive reparation.
ARMASIGHT EXPORT POLICY
The U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you (the “Customer”) read and familiarize yourself with the following regarding certain applicable export regulations.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Armasight Inc. will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.
Apollo Thermal Clip-on, Remote Control, Picatinny Adapter, Video Cable, Batteries, Case, Lens Cloth, Lens Cap, Light Suppressors, Battery Adapter, Battery Charger
Dimensions & Specifications
Objective Lens Type:
Focal Plane Array:
FLIR Tau 2
Pixel Array Format:
AMOLED SVGA 060
Pixel Display Format:
Discretely adjustable to 8 levels
Turn on Time:
1, 2, 4, and 8x
Angle of View:
12.5° x 10°
5 meters to Infinity
4 CR123 Lithium 3V
Up to 7 hours (Optional 14 hours
-40° to +122°F
-58° to +158°F
4.4" x 2.4" x 2.0"
Height of Scope Axis above Rail:
37 mm (1.5")
Warranty on FLIR Detector:
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of