Zhumell Optic Cleaning Kit
The Armasight Helios HD is a family of Thermal Imaging bi-oculars with professional 75mm and 100mm Germanium (Ge) objective lenses. The bi-ocular design is better for sustained viewing periods and improved depth perception. The Helios HD product line is based on the latest FLIR Tau 2 VOx microbolometer core technology, and includes a variety of different models, each optimizing performance, price, and state-of-the-art capabilities for a variety of uses and missions. The Helios HD is a solid-state, un-cooled, long-wave infrared, magnified, dedicated handheld thermal imager intended for day and nighttime missions.
Helios HD Thermal Imaging bi-oculars are characterized by their simple but intuitive controls, functions, and features that are layered among direct button adjustments, direct combination button functions, and electronic menu selections. The Helios HD has the ability to record imagery and is equipped with video-out capabilities.
The Helios HD Thermal Imaging bi-ocular represents one of the most sophisticated devices for long-range observation on the market today, due to its superior price-to-performance value.
SPECIAL USER-ADJUSTABLE IMAGING TOOLS
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) – a digital “Contrast” correction that allows for a smart scene optimization based on dynamic adjustments where a variety of contrast levels occur depending on relative scene temperature.
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) – a “Sharpness” correction that is digitally enhances the picture to present clearer imagery, significantly improves edge sharpening and further reduces image noise.
- Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) – a fine-tuning computational correction that significantly improves an overall visual acuity for targets that have thermal signatures similar to a surrounding background.
- Information-Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) – a “Sky/Sea” enhancement – information based environment dependent algorithm that automatically adjusts camera gain and excludes pixels determined to not contain critical information, specifically helpful in scenes with lots of sky or water.
- User-Controlled Manual Non-Uniformity Correction/Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/FFC). There is a mechanical shutter between the camera sensor and the lens. This shutter is used to perform a non-uniformity correction (NUC) also known as flat-field correction (FFC. During FFC, the shutter presents a uniform temperature source to each detector element in the array. While imaging the flat-field source, the camera updates the offset correction coefficients, resulting in a more uniform image after the process is complete. All Zeus models allow for user to manually trigger or interrupt scheduled UCMNUC/FFC function.
- Silent Shutter-less NUC ™ (SSN) – In addition to user controlled manual NUC/FFC all Zeus models employ a digital supplemental non-mechanical flat-field correction that allows to extend the periods between mechanical shutter events and to further reduce image noise. SSN is always ON enhancement.
- Easy and Intuitive Drop-down user interface.
- Digital E-Zoom: 1x, 2x, and 4x.
- Color Modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color Modes.
- Extended Operation Time with Optional Extended Battery Pack.
- Recording: Video Output /Optional Video Recorder with on board replay.
- Water and fog resistant.
- Rapid start-up.
- Limited 3 Year Warranty.
- 10 Year Warranty on FLIR detector.
Armasight© Night Vision products are guaranteed to be free from manufacturing defects in both material and workmanship under normal use for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. In the event that a defect covered by the warranty occurs during the applicable period stated above, Armasight, at its discretion, will either repair or replace the product; such action on the part of Armasight shall be the full extent of Armasight's liability, and the Customer's sole and exclusive reparation.
The U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you (the “Customer”) read and familiarize yourself with the following regarding certain applicable export regulations.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Armasight Inc. will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products
Helios Thermal Bi-ocular, Wireless Remote Control, Picatinny Adapter, Video Cable, Batteries, Case, Lens Cloth, Lens Cap
Dimensions & Specifications
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of