Zhumell Optic Cleaning Kit
The Prometheus Pro is a high-performance, handheld Thermal monocular. The Prometheus Pro can withstand immersion in water up to 20 meters and absorb even the most brutal environmental shocks. The Prometheus Pro features the most advanced system available on the market today, including options like an electronic compass and inclinometer.
Utilizing the latest FLIR TAU-2 technology, the Prometheus Pro is offered in 336x256 or 640x512 pixel formats. These options are further enhanced by professional, military-grade 50mm or 100mm Germanium (Ge) objective lenses, creating a wide variety of optical magnifications and range performance capabilities that the customer can select from. Armasight has introduced a unique dual battery option for the Prometheus Pro that consists of either four 3.0 V DC CR123A batteries or four 1.5VDC AA batteries pre-loaded in a cartridge.
The Prometheus Pro uses a 9-pin multi-pin connector to provide video-in imagery, where there may be a need for map or range-finder display overlays, as well as external power access. The Prometheus Pro has Bluetooth© wireless capabilities and can directly interface with most smart phones, with the potential for engaging a series of current and future applications.
The Prometheus Pro is the ideal tool for scouting and target detection where the ambient environment is oriented for concealment. The Prometheus Pro is also an extremely useful tool for viewing scenes through environmental obscurants such as smoke, haze, fog, or dust.
SPECIAL USER-ADJUSTABLE IMAGING TOOLS
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) – a digital “Contrast” correction that allows for a smart scene optimization based on dynamic adjustments where a variety of contrast levels occur depending on relative scene temperature.
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) – a “Sharpness” correction that is digitally enhances the picture to present clearer imagery, significantly improves edge sharpening and further reduces image noise.
- Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) – a fine-tuning computational correction that significantly improves an overall visual acuity for targets that have thermal signatures similar to a surrounding background.
- Information-Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) – a “Sky/Sea” enhancement – information based environment dependent algorithm that automatically adjusts camera gain and excludes pixels determined to not contain critical information, specifically helpful in scenes with lots of sky or water.
- User-Controlled Manual Non-Uniformity Correction/Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/FFC). There is a mechanical shutter between the camera sensor and the lens. This shutter is used to perform a non-uniformity correction (NUC) also known as flat-field correction (FFC. During FFC, the shutter presents a uniform temperature source to each detector element in the array. While imaging the flat-field source, the camera updates the offset correction coefficients, resulting in a more uniform image after the process is complete. All Zeus models allow for user to manually trigger or interrupt scheduled UCMNUC/FFC function.
- Silent Shutter-less NUC ™ (SSN) – In addition to user controlled manual NUC/FFC all Zeus models employ a digital supplemental non-mechanical flat-field correction that allows to extend the periods between mechanical shutter events and to further reduce image noise. SSN is always ON enhancement.
- The lightest and most compact scope in its class.
- Easy and Intuitive Drop-down user interface.
- Digital E-Zoom: 1x, 2x, and 4x.
- Color Modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color Modes.
- Extended Operation Time with Optional Extended Battery Pack.
- Recording: Video Output /Optional Video Recorder with on board replay.
- Water and fog resistant.
- Rapid start-up.
- Limited 3 Year Warranty.
- 10 Year Warranty on FLIR detector.
Armasight© Night Vision products are guaranteed to be free from manufacturing defects in both material and workmanship under normal use for a period of two (2) years from the date of purchase. In the event that a defect covered by the warranty occurs during the applicable period stated above, Armasight, at its discretion, will either repair or replace the product; such action on the part of Armasight shall be the full extent of Armasight's liability, and the Customer's sole and exclusive reparation.
The U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you (the “Customer”) read and familiarize yourself with the following regarding certain applicable export regulations.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Armasight Inc. will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.
Prometheus 64 Thermal Monocular, Picatinny Adapter, Wireless Remote, Case, Video Cable, Batteries
Dimensions & Specifications
1,8x & 2,1x
Objective Lens Type:
Focal Plane Array:
FLIR Tau 2
0,17 mRad (35 SOA)
AMOLED SVGA 060
Pixel Display Format:
Pixel Array Format:
Adjustable to 8 levels
3 seconds (max)
1, 2, 4, & 8x
Optional w/ SD card slot
Field of View:
12,5° x 10°
5 meters to Infinity
Diopter Adjustment Range: ±5
Two CR123A 3V Lithium
7 Hours, (Optional 14)
7.5" x 3.0" x 3.0"
FLIR Detector Warranty:
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of