Zhumell Optic Cleaning Kit
The Zeus Pro family of Thermal Weapon Sights showcases the best and latest advancements developed by Armasight in the field of un-cooled thermal imaging technology for the dismounted soldier, special law enforcement team member, and professional hunter. The Zeus Pro epitomizes Armasight’s 20/50 design gold standard, which is defined from product inception as being capable of withstanding 20 meters immersion for 2 hours and engineered for routine use with 0.50 BMG weapon shock and recoil. Based around common core electronics, signal processing, and eyepiece optics with generous eye-relief, the Zeus Pro Series Thermal Weapon Sight is available in a variety of options and price points that cater to every application – military and commercial.
Utilizing the latest FLIR TAU-2 Technology, the Zeus Pro is offered in 336x256, or 640x512 pixel formats. These options are further enhanced by professional military grade 30mm, 50mm, 100mm Germanium (Ge) objective lenses creating a wide variety of optical magnifications and range performance capabilities that the customer can select from. Armasight has introduced a unique dual battery option for the Zeus Pro Thermal Weapon Sight consisting either of four 3.0V DC CR123A batteries all oriented in the same direction to prevent confusion in replacement, or four 1.5V DC AA batteries pre-loaded in a cartridge. In a pinch, a single CR123A 3.0V DC battery can power the Zeus Pro for just over one hour.
The Zeus Pro Thermal Weapon Sight is characterized by its simple and intuitive controls, functions, and features that are layered among direct button adjustments, direct combination button functions, and electronic menu selections. In an effort to better support the art of shooting, Armasight has included ballistic drop reticles, electronic compass and inclinometer in the Zeus Pro package for finer range estimation and target orientation. The Zeus Pro uses a 9-pin multi-pin connector to provide video-in imagery, where there may be a need for map or rangefinder display overlays, and external power access. In support of these capabilities, Armasight offers an optional laser range finder, external battery pack, multi-spectral laser and other accessories designed to attach on the MIL-STD-1913 rail of the Zeus Pro. Solid state technology reticle adjustments and software algorithms, combined with a complementary color reticle platform, ensures maximum reticle contrast, high level target accuracy, and boresight retention. This level of accuracy is translated into the tracking electronic zoom (e-zoom) function of the Zeus Pro thermal imaging weapon sights, which can be progressively increased from 1x to 2x to 4x and 8x without changing the point-of aim to point of-impact relationship of the targeting reticle.
User-Adjustable Imaging Tools
- Active Contrast Enhancement (ACE) – a digital “Contrast” correction that allows for a smart scene optimization based on dynamic adjustments where a variety of contrast levels occur depending on relative scene temperature.
- Second Generation Digital Detail Enhancement (DDE) – a “Sharpness” correction that is digitally enhances the picture to present clearer imagery, significantly improves edge sharpening and further reduces image noise.
- Smart Scene Optimization (SSO) – a fine-tuning computational correction that significantly improves an overall visual acuity for targets that have thermal signatures similar to a surrounding background.
- Information-Based Histogram Equalization (IBHEQ) – a “Sky/Sea” enhancement – information based environment dependent algorithm that automatically adjusts camera gain and excludes pixels determined to not contain critical information, specifically helpful in scenes with lots of sky or water.
- User-Controlled Manual Non-Uniformity Correction/Flat-Field Correction (UCMNUC/FFC). There is a mechanical shutter between the camera sensor and the lens. This shutter is used to perform a non-uniformity correction (NUC) also known as flat-field correction (FFC. During FFC, the shutter presents a uniform temperature source to each detector element in the array. While imaging the flat-field source, the camera updates the offset correction coefficients, resulting in a more uniform image after the process is complete. All Zeus models allow for user to manually trigger or interrupt scheduled UCMNUC/FFC function.
- Silent Shutter-less NUC ™ (SSN) – In addition to user controlled manual NUC/FFC all Zeus models employ a digital supplemental non-mechanical flat-field correction that allows to extend the periods between mechanical shutter events and to further reduce image noise. SSN is always ON enhancement.
- 24/7 Thermal Operation even in the presence of smoke, dust, haze, and fog.
- Easily attached the Apollo thermal on to your existing day riflescope.
- MIL-810G rugged, glass fiber reinforced construction.
- Mounts easily on all Picatinny, MIL-STD-1913, & Weaver rails.
- Reliable, quick-release locking weapon mount.
- FLIR Quark 217μm Pitch Thermal Sensor.
- Objective Germanium Lens.
- Easy and Intuitive Drop-down menu and icon based.
- Digital compass and inclinometer.
- Color Modes: White Hot/ Black Hot/ Rainbow/ Various Color Modes.
- Extended Operation Time with Optional Extended Battery Pack.
- Recording: Video Output /Optional Video Recorder with on board replay.
- Water and fog proof with one batter operation.
- SVGA 800x600 OLED Display.
- Wireless 5-button remote control.
- Polarity Control (black hot/white hot).
- Simple, intuitive 3-button controls.
- Limited 3 Year Warranty.
- 10 Year Warranty on FLIR detector.
- MADE IN THE USA!!
Zeus Thermal Weapon Site, Remote Control, Picatinny Adapter, Video Cable, Case
Dimensions & Specifications
3,3x / 4x
Objective Lens Type:
Focal Plane Array:
FLIR Tau 2
Pixel Array Format:
AMOLED SVGA 060
Pixel Display Format:
Discretely adjustable to 8 levels
Turn on Time:
1, 2, & 4,x
Angle of View:
6,5° x 5°
5 meters to Infinity
Diopter Adjustment Range:
4 CR123 Lithium 3V
Up to 7 hours (Optional 14 hours
±48MOA / ±40MOA
±36MOA / ±30MOA
-59° to +134°F
-70° to +185°F
0.50 BMG weapon shock
7.5" x 3.0" x 3.0"
Height of Scope Axis above Rail:
42 mm (1.65")
Warranty on FLIR Detector:
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Armasight Inc. will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products.
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of