RCA Video Cable for THOR Thermal Rifle Scope
The ATN ThOR 336 is the Cadillac of thermal weapon sights. Designed with the hog hunter and predator hunter in mind, the ThOR offers a variety of different models to accommodate a wide rage of applications. The system is entirely designed and manufactured in the USA. Each unit features a user friendly digital menu that gives you a variety of options and adjustments allowing you to customize your system.
Each system features a digital menu that gives you a variety of options and adjustments allowing you to customize your system. You can select a number of reticle options as well as choose a reticle color best suited for your specific application. No more black reticles on a black and white screen – ThOR features a color OLED display giving you a sharp color reticle every time. Or switch to full color mode and overlay it with either a black, red, blue, white or black reticle depending on the conditions and the environment. Ever have problems with a scope not being able to hold zero? The ThOR has no screws or springs that can create targeting errors. With all digital controls, the ThOR will NEVER allow your reticle to move off base. The new ThOR Thermal Weapon Scope provides provide amazing image quality through total darkness, fog, or smoke. Darkness, camouflage or bright lights will not affect the sensitivity of these units. All units have feature E-Zoom to expand your optical magnification. They’re Ideal for nighttime hunting, force protection, border patrol, police SWAT and special operations. And they feature a video-out connection and cable which will let you capture your nighttime operation on video.
Once you experience Digital Thermal you may not want to use anything else again!
All objects, both natural and man-made, emit infrared energy as heat. By detecting very subtle temperature differences of everything in view, infrared (or thermal imaging) technology reveals what otherwise would be invisible to the naked eye. Even in complete darkness and challenging weather conditions, thermal imaging gives users the ability to see the unseen.
MILITARY & LAW ENFORCEMENT:
First developed for military purposes, thermal imaging has since been adopted by law enforcement, fire and rescue teams and security professionals.
- For law enforcement and security staff, thermal imaging detects suspicious activity over long distances in total darkness and through fog, smoke, dust, foliage, and many other obscurants. This allows officers to approach in stealth mode and make better informed decisions more quickly. Cameras may be handheld, vehicle-mounted, tripod-mounted, or weapon-mounted.
- For security and surveillance systems, thermal imaging cameras complement CCTV cameras to provide comprehensive threat detection and integrate seamlessly with larger networks.
- For predictive maintenance, thermal imaging reveals "hot spots" where failure may be imminent in many electrical and industrial facilities and installations.
In order to understand thermal imaging, it is important to understand something about light. The amount of energy in a light wave is related to its wavelength: Shorter wavelengths have higher energy. Of visible light, violet has the most energy, and red has the least. Just next to the visible light spectrum is the infrared spectrum.
MULTIPLE RETICLE OPTIONS
- You can select a number of reticle options as well as choose a reticle color best suited for your specific application. No more black reticles on a black and white screen – ThOR features a color OLED display giving you a sharp color reticle every time.
- Switch to full color mode and overlay it with either a black, red, blue, white or black reticle depending on the conditions and the environment.
MADE IN THE USA!!
- The entire system is built in the USA, utilizing Mil-Spec Lenses that make the ThOR battle worthy for most any mission, operation, or outdoor activity.
Export of night vision equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
ATN Thor 336 Thermal Vision Riflescope, Mil Spec Hard Case, 3x CR123A Batteries, Lens Tissue, Warranty Card, Instruction Manual
Dimensions & Specifications
324 x 256
MIL-STD 1913 Picatinny (Quick)
1.5x with E-Z Zoom 3-6x)
Objective Lens Diameter:
Water & Dust Proof
Start up Time:
< 3 Seconds
Vanadium Oxide (VOx)
Image Size (output resolution):
800 x 600 pixels
Angle of View:
21° x 16°
(3) CR123A (Included)
6.73" x 2.72" x 2.87"
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of