DescriptionRepresenting the latest advancement in thermal imaging technology, the ATN TICO-Series thermal clip-on gives your daytime scope thermal imaging capability in a matter of seconds. The ATN TICO-Series mounts in front of a daytime scope to enable thermal vision in day or nighttime operation. No shift of impact, no need to rezero nor change of eye relief occurs. The ATN TICO-Series uses advanced thermal technology for outstanding resolution and performance. Precision optical alignment is essential for any front sight system to work properly.Therefor every ATN TICO-Series is individually tested and aligned to the highest tolerances to provide perfect alignment.
All objects, both natural and man-made, emit infrared energy as heat. By detecting very subtle temperature differences of everything in view, infrared (or thermal imaging) technology reveals what otherwise would be invisible to the naked eye. Even in complete darkness and challenging weather conditions, thermal imaging gives users the ability to see the unseen.
MILITARY & LAW ENFORCEMENT:
First developed for military purposes, thermal imaging has since been adopted by law enforcement, fire and rescue teams and security professionals.
- For law enforcement and security staff, thermal imaging detects suspicious activity over long distances in total darkness and through fog, smoke, dust, foliage, and many other obscurants. This allows officers to approach in stealth mode and make better informed decisions more quickly. Cameras may be handheld, vehicle-mounted, tripod-mounted, or weapon-mounted.
- For security and surveillance systems, thermal imaging cameras complement CCTV cameras to provide comprehensive threat detection and integrate seamlessly with larger networks.
- For predictive maintenance, thermal imaging reveals "hot spots" where failure may be imminent in many electrical and industrial facilities and installations.
MULTIPLE RETICLE OPTIONS
- You can select a number of reticle options as well as choose a reticle color best suited for your specific application. No more black reticles on a black and white screen – ThOR features a color OLED display giving you a sharp color reticle every time.
- Switch to full color mode and overlay it with either a black, red, blue, white or black reticle depending on the conditions and the environment.
Export of night vision equipment and optical sighting equipment is controlled by the U.S. Department of State Office of Defense Trade Controls, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations Part 120-130 and/or the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) U.S. Department of Commerce.
It is unlawful to export, or attempt to export or otherwise transfer or sell any hardware or technical data or furnish any service to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the United States, for which a license or written approval of the U.S. Government is required, without first obtaining the required license or written approval from the Department of the U.S. Government having jurisdiction.
ATN Tico Thermal Riflescope, Mil Spec Hard Case, 2x CR123A Batteries, Lens Tissue, Warranty Card, Instruction Manual
Dimensions & Specifications
324 x 256
1x with E-Z Zoom 2x)
Objective Lens Diameter:
Start up Time:
< 3 Seconds
Vanadium Oxide (VOx)
Image Size (output resolution):
800 x 600 pixels
Angle of View:
9° x 7°
(2) CR123A (Included)
7.45" x 2.7" x 2.56"
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.