The Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor No Glow is a technologically advanced digital scouting camera. It can be triggered by any movement in a location, detected by a highly sensitive Passive Infra-Red (PIR) motion sensor, and then take high quality pictures (up to 14MP still photos), or video clips.
Available in Realtree Xtra Camo or a plain Brown casing, the Trophy Cam HD Aggressor No-Glow Trail Camera consumes very little power (less than 0.25 mA) in a stand-by (surveillance) state. This means it can deliver up to six months stand-by operation time when the device is powered by the full capacity of AA alkaline batteries, and up to twelve months utilizing lithium AA batteries.
Once motion in the monitored area is detected, the digital camera unit will be triggered at once (typically within one second) and then automatically take photos or videos according to previously programmed settings. The Bushnell 14 megapixel Trophy Cam HD Aggressor is equipped with built-in infrared LEDs that function as a flash, delivering clear photos or videos (in black & white) even in the dark, and it can take color photos or videos under sufficient daylight. The Trophy Cam HD Aggressor HD is designed for outdoor use and is resistant against water and snow.
Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor Trail Camera Highlights
- Auto PIR Sensitivity — The camera monitors ambient temperature conditions and automatically adjusts the sensor/trigger signal to be more sensitive to slight variations in temperature on hot days, less sensitive on cold days.
- Hyper NightVision — The IR LED Flash array now has increased range, brighter output and better coverage for improved nighttime images. This model also features "No-Glow" Black LEDs, invisible to game and other hunters.
- Field Scan 2x with Live Trigger — This “time lapse” feature includes the option for a second block of recording with its own start/stop times. Trigger signals generated by nearby wildlife activity will still generate additional photos/videos as they normally would, independently of the Field Scan operation.
- GPS Geotag Capability — Allows the user to input the longitude and latitude of the camera’s position, which will be embedded in each photo file. This enables Google Earth, Picassa and other geotag enabled software to automatically show a map pinpointing each camera’s location when a group of photos are reviewed on a computer. Especially useful for those who setup multiple Trophy Cam HD Aggressors to monitor large or widely separated areas.
- Multi Flash Mode (LED Control) — Prevents overexposed flash photos in close range applications.
- Hybrid Capture Mode — Allows both still photos and videos to be captured at each trigger, up to highest resolution settings for each.
- NV Shutter — User can select shutter speed for images captured at night allowing control over brightness vs. ability to stop motion.
- Camera Operating Mode can be limited to Day only, Night only, or 24 HRs.
119777C - Realtree Xtra Camo
119776C - Brown
- Bushnell Trophy Cam HD Aggressor No Glow Trail Camera
- Adjustable Web Belt
- USB Cable
Dimensions & Specifications
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.