Rugged and reliable, on deck and off.
Buoyant, waterproof and corrosion resistant. So even if they take a dive, these rock-solid workhorses still perform good as new. Upgraded for 2013, our digital model includes an Integrated TILT feature (model 137570), with an LCD read-out for optimum stabilization even on unruly waters.
Ultra-bright, crisp views are built in with their fully multi-coated optics and premium BaK-4 prism glass. And the rugged rubber armor absorbs shock and gives you a sure grip in extreme nautical environments.
- Features a 3-axis digital compass with TILT.
- 3-Axis Digital Compass with TILT displays direction, heading and pitch relative to the horizon
- Built in ranging reticle helps accurately judge distances
- BaK-4 porro prisms for bright, clear, crisp viewing
- Fully Multi-coated optics for superior light transmission and brightness
- 100% waterproof / fogproof
- O-ring sealed and nitrogen-purged to keep out moisture
- Highly resistant to saltwater corrosion
- Non-slip, non-skid rubber armor cushions bumps and shock, prevents sliding and provides a firm grip when wet
- Hermetically sealed
- Fold-down eyecups
- 100% UV protection
Available for shipment to the USA and Canada only.
Dimensions & Specifications
Roof Prism Binoculars
Full Size Binoculars
Bushnell Marine Binoculars
Close Focusing Distance
Field of View at 1000 Yards
Objective Lens Diameter
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.