Zhumell Lunar and Planetary Color Telescope Filter Set
If you're looking for a dual-purpose telescope appropriate for both terrestrial and celestial viewing, then the Celestron Astromaster 130 EQ AstroMaster is for you. Each AstroMaster model is capable of giving correct views of land and sky.
The AstroMaster Series produce bright, clear images of the Moon and planets. It is easy to see the moons of Jupiter and the rings of Saturn with every one of these fine instruments. For views of the brighter deep space objects like galaxies and nebulae, we recommend the larger aperture and light gathering ability of the Newtonian reflectors.
Astromaster 130 EQ Features
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Permanently mounted StarPointer Finderscope
- Erect Image Optics - Ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Quick release dovetail attachment for a no-tool setup
- German Equatorial Mount with Setting Circles - to accurately locate and track sky objects
- Rugged pre-assembled tripod with 1.25-inch steel tube legs - Provides a stable platform
- All coated glass optics for clear, crisp images
- Deluxe accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
- "The Sky" Level 1 planetarium software with 10,000 object database and enhanced images
Astromaster 130 EQ Telescope, StarPointer Finderscope, Tripod, Accessory Tray, 20mm Eyepiece (32x)
Dimensions & Specifications
Focal Length of Eyepiece 1:
Magnification of Eyepiece 1:
Focal Length of Eyepiece 2:
Magnification of Eyepiece 2:
1.25" Steel Tubes
Highest Useful Magnification:
Lowest Useful Magnification:
Limiting Stellar Magnitude:
1.07 arc seconds
0.89 arc seconds
Light Gathering Power:
Apparent Field of View:
Linear Field of View:
79 ft @ 1000 Yards
Optical Tube Length:
Celestron 2 Years
DocumentationDownload Celestron AstroMaster 130 EQ Instruction Manual
Download Celestron AstroMaster Telescope Quick Set-Up Guide
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Celestron has a limited lifetime binocular and spotting scope warranty and all other products have a 2 year manufacturer's warranty covers against defects is provided. If you have specific questions about this product's warranty please contact Celestron's Customer Service department at 310-328-9560.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of