The Celestron Digital Microscope Imager allows you to view and/or capture snapshot images or video with your microscope and your computer. The Imager replaces the eyepiece of your microscope so images can be viewed on your computer screen. Perfect for comfortable viewing by yourself or with small groups and will work with virtually all microscopes.
NOTE: Although software that comes with this microscope is Windows only, the device itself is compatible with MAC OS 10.4.9 and later (newer) versions. To use on the MAC you'll need a 3rd party photo capture software.
Celestron Digital Microscope Imager - General Features
- View and/or capture snapshot images or video with your computer
- Adapts to virtually any type of microscope
- 2mp sensor resolution with USB2.0 cable attached
- Imager replaces the eyepiece of your microscope so you can view comfortably on your computer screen
- UVC Plug and Play driver
- CD-ROM contains software for viewing and image capture when using the Imager, and works with Windows XP, Vista, and 7 operating systems
Microscope and Computer not included
Available for shipment to the USA and Canada only.
Dimensions & Specifications
Microscopes for Enthusiasts
Microscopes for Beginners
Celestron Microscopes Microscopes Series
12 years & Up
DocumentationDownload Celestron Digital Microscope Imager Manual
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.