High power for specimen slides and low power for thin and solid objects. Top and bottom LED illumination so you can properly illuminate objects with the adjustable brightness control for the sharpest views. Features a full 360° rotatable eyepiece which allows viewing at any angle without moving the microscope.
- Power 40x/64x/100x/160x/400x/640x
- 4x/10x/40x Objective lenses all glass optics
- Two eyepieces WF10x & WF16x all glass optics
- Top & bottom LED illumination
- Plain stage metal
- Microscope head Inclined 45° and 360° rotatable
- Condenser 0.65
- Filter wheel & diaphragm 6 positions
- 4 AA Battery powered user supplied
- 8 prepared slides, 4 blank slides, 4 cover slips, tweezers, needle probe, eyedropper
Only ships in contiguous USA.
Dimensions & Specifications
Microscopes for Beginners
Microscopes for Enthusiasts
Celestron Microscopes Microscopes Series
12 years & Up
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.