The hands-free Eschenbach MaxTV Binocular Glasses are worn like eyeglasses, letting you concentrate on watching television, movies, live theater, or sporting events. With 2.1x magnification and a lens focus from 10 feet to infinity, these binoculars ensure a clear view of everything in your path. Each lens is separately adjustable, and both lenses are frosted to eliminate reflections. Eschenbach binoculars are flexible and lightweight for comfort and ease of use.
Maximize the size of TV screens with the easiest-to-fit, binocular, telescopic distance system ever introduced - MAXTV glasses!
These hands-free, head-mounted glasses provide 2.1x magnification AND can be adjusted so that each eye lens can be focused separately [±3 diopters], making the system adaptable to most patients!
The glasses will focus on objects from distances of 3 m [10 feet] to infinity, and are perfect for watching TV, sporting events, movies, theatre, bird watching, or any other distance viewing activity in which a magnified image would be helpful.
With flexible temples, the Eschenbach 1624-1 MAXTV telescopic glasses are the most comfortable television viewing device ever. Don’t let your patients rush out and spend thousands on a large screen TV - try the MAXTV first!
- Galilean design offers a bright, wide field of view (20º) and 2.1x magnification
- Individually focusable objective lenses to compensate for +/- 3D of spherical correction or allow for adjustment of focal length from 10’ to infinity
- Eschenbach PXM® optics and flexible plastic temples allow for light weight (only 49 grams - or 1.7 ounces!) with an extremely comfortable fit!
- Attractive, modern, hi-tech frame.
- Frosted objective lens housing eliminates distracting reflections
- Molded bridge, with no sharp edges, makes the system comfortable to wear, even for long periods of time
- Engineered for wearers with binocular PDs of 60mm to 68mm
- Protective, sturdy, zippered case and 'ear-hooks' to shorten temple or secure glasses included at no additional charge.
- Magnification: 2.1x
- Lens Size: 32mm
- Lens Type: Galilean
- Case: Included
- Case Material: Protective Case
- Lens Material: PXM Plastic
- Miscellaneous: +/- 3D of spherical correction allows for adjustment of focal length from 10’
- Temple Length: 135mm
- Bridge: Open saddle
- Frame Size: 137mm
- Focal Range: 10 feet to infinity
- Visual Field: 20 degrees
- PD Range: 60mm - 68mm
- Weight: 1.7 ounces or 49 grams
- RX-able: No
About Eschenbach Optik of America (EOA)
Eschenbach Optik of America (EOA) originated in 1983 as the North American branch of Josef Eschenbach's optical products business in Nuremburg, Germany. Eschenbach's business includes an innovative history responsible for products such as injection-molding lenses, an illuminated magnifier, and the aplanatic lens design. Now located in Ridgefield, Connecticut, EOA has Territory Managers and affiliates providing training and top-notch customer support to clients in North, Central, and South America. EOA is recognized as a leader in magnification products for the visually impaired, and is known as the preferred partner for eye care professionals offering low vision care.
Available for shipment to the USA and Canada only.
Binocular glasses, Zippered protective case
Dimensions & Specifications
MaxTV Binocular Glasses
Objective Lens Diameter
Close Focusing Distance
10 ft. to infinity
Objective Lens Size Code
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.