- The FLIR HS-324 Patrol Thermal Camera sets the industry standard for law enforcement thermal imaging cameras and continues to deliver images and video that torments suspects and keeps officers safe. Being able to see clearly in total darkness enhances mission effectiveness, maximizes operational capabilities, and improves officer safety. The HS-Series delivers enhanced imagery so law enforcement professionals can see even more of their surroundings. The HS-Series is available with a 19mm or 65 mm lens for greater range, and has optional on-board video / image recording.
Seeing In The Dark
- FLIR thermal imaging cameras make images from heat, not light—revealing detail at a level image intensified (I2) night vision cannot match. Thermal cameras require no ambient light. Plus, as suspects flee, they may leave traces of heat in footsteps and hand prints, which makes tracking them even easier.
Low Visibility: No Problem
- Thermal energy penetrates smoke, dust, modest foliage and light fog. These conditions are exactly why thermal imaging cameras are just as valuable a tool during the day as they are at night. They hone in on the heat, no matter the conditions.
Camouflage Meets Its Match
- With conventional daylight or I2 optics, your ability to detect a live target depends on the scene’s contrast (i.e., flat contrast equals difficult detections). FLIR thermal imaging cameras create their own contrast, so a warm target will clearly stand out against (or hiding within) a cooler background.
We Are Heat-Seekers
- Thermal energy is just a fancy way to say “heat.” Thermal cameras detect heat, which means they don’t need visible light to see. And nobody knows thermal imaging like we do. Militaries around the world have relied on our technology for years, and thermal cameras aren’t strictly military hardware anymore.
- Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130, and/or by the U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry Security, as prescribed in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Title 15, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 730-780.
About FLIR, The World's Sixth Sense
- FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. FLIR brings innovative sensing solutions into daily life through their thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locator systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and advanced threat detection systems. FLIR products improve the way people interact with the world around them, enhance public safety and well-being, increase energy efficiency, and enable healthy and entertained communities. Pioneers in thermal imaging, we were founded in 1978, originally providing infrared imaging systems that were installed on vehicles for use in conducting energy audits. Today our advanced systems and components are used for a wide variety of thermal imaging, situational awareness, and security applications, including airborne and ground-based surveillance, condition monitoring, navigation, recreation, research and development, manufacturing process control, search and rescue, drug interdiction, transportation safety and efficiency, border and maritime patrol, environmental monitoring, and chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosives threat detection.
FLIR HS-324 Patrol Thermal Camera, Rechargeable Batteries, AC Power Adapter, Neck Lanyard, Hot Shoe Charger, Video & USB Cable
Dimensions & Specifications
320 x 240 VOx Microbolometer
Field of View:
24° x 18° NSTC
< 1.5 Seconds
7.5 - 13.5 μm
FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
On / Off
Black Hot, White Hot
640 x 480 LCD
Video Refresh Rate:
4 AA or Internal Li-ion Cell
> 6 Hours
-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 50°C)
10.4" x 3.3" x 2.6"
FLIR 2 and 10 Years
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
FLIR warrants, from the purchase date, that all products will conform to FLIR’s published product specifications and be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable Warranty Period.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of