- FLIR's new LS-X Thermal Monocular are built specifically for those who serve and protect. This powerful, yet simple imager gives Law Enforcement an unfair advantage whether searching for evidence or pursuing a suspect, all in the palm of your hand. The newest additions to this field-proven line, LS-X and the LS-XR, feature enhanced resolution displays, extended zoom capabilities, and video output. Whatever you are searching for, find it with FLIR.
Tactical Advantage In The Palm Of Your Hand
- Rugged Design - Built to withstand the demands of outdoor use.
- Palm Size Portability - At only 12oz and 7 inches long.
- Embedded Laser Pointer - Allows for precise targeting.
- LCD Display - 640 x 480 LCD Display with brightness adjustment.
- Polarity Modes - Inclucde Black Hot, White Hot, and InstAlert.
- Digital Zoom - Zoom to either 2x or 4x with the touch of a button.
- Impact Resistant - Rubber Armor protects and provides a non-slip grip.
- Water/Fog Proof - IP67 rated and submersible.
- 2 and 10 Warranty - Product is covered for 2 years, thermal detector is covered for 10.
We Are Heat-Seekers
- Thermal energy is just a fancy way to say “heat.” Thermal cameras detect heat, which means they don’t need visible light to see. And nobody knows thermal imaging like we do. Militaries around the world have relied on our technology for years, and thermal cameras aren’t strictly military hardware anymore.
- Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130, and/or by the U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry Security, as prescribed in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Title 15, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 730-780.
About FLIR, The World's Sixth Sense
- FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. FLIR brings innovative sensing solutions into daily life through their thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locator systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and advanced threat detection systems. FLIR products improve the way people interact with the world around them, enhance public safety and well-being, increase energy efficiency, and enable healthy and entertained communities. Pioneers in thermal imaging, we were founded in 1978, originally providing infrared imaging systems that were installed on vehicles for use in conducting energy audits. Today our advanced systems and components are used for a wide variety of thermal imaging, situational awareness, and security applications, including airborne and ground-based surveillance, condition monitoring, navigation, recreation, research and development, manufacturing process control, search and rescue, drug interdiction, transportation safety and efficiency, border and maritime patrol, environmental monitoring, and chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosives threat detection.
FLIR LS-X Thermal Monocular, Molle Bag, Wrist Strap, USB Power Charger, USB Cable
Dimensions & Specifications
336 x 256 VOx Microbolometer
Field of View:
17° x 13° NSTC
< 1.5 Seconds
7.5 - 13.5 μm
< 50 mK @ f/1.0
FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement
On / Off
2x & 4x
Black Hot, White Hot, InstAlert
640 x 480 LCD
Video Refresh Rate:
< 9Hz NTSC or 60 Hz
Internal Li-ion Cell
> 5 Hours
-4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C)
-40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
Drop Test Rating:
1 m drop
6.7" x 2.3" x 2.4"
FLIR 2 and 10 Years
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
FLIR warrants, from the purchase date, that all products will conform to FLIR’s published product specifications and be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable Warranty Period.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of