- The FLIR Scout III 640 Thermal Monocular is the next generation of FLIR’s field-proven line of compact thermal night vision monoculars. Offering enhanced performance with 30Hz or 60Hz imaging, and advanced image processing, the Scout III family is ready for your next adventure in the great outdoors. Scout III displays the heat emitted by animals, humans, and terrain—day or night—and has multiple applications for legal hunting, camping, land management, and outdoor recreation.
- Detects heat signatures up to 1200 yards away, depending on model.
- High speed 60Hz or 30Hz frame rate displays lifelike thermal video.
- Crisp, clear 640 x 480 display screen.
- Easy-to-use buttons: Power, color palettes, E-Zoom and screen brightness.
- Fast startup extends battery life by eliminating need for standby.
- Single hand operation
- Made In The USA!
- Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130, and/or by the U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry Security, as prescribed in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Title 15, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 730-780.
About FLIR, The World's Sixth Sense
- FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. FLIR brings innovative sensing solutions into daily life through their thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locator systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and advanced threat detection systems. FLIR products improve the way people interact with the world around them, enhance public safety and well-being, increase energy efficiency, and enable healthy and entertained communities. Pioneers in thermal imaging, we were founded in 1978, originally providing infrared imaging systems that were installed on vehicles for use in conducting energy audits. Today our advanced systems and components are used for a wide variety of thermal imaging, situational awareness, and security applications, including airborne and ground-based surveillance, condition monitoring, navigation, recreation, research and development, manufacturing process control, search and rescue, drug interdiction, transportation safety and efficiency, border and maritime patrol, environmental monitoring, and chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosives threat detection.
FLIR Scout III 640 Thermal Monocular, USB Power Adapter, Wrist Strap, Custom Video Out Cable, USB Cable, Quick Start Guide, Case
Dimensions & Specifications
640 x 512 VOx Microbolometer
Range to Detect a Man:
Range to Detect a Vessel:
Video Refresh Rate:
Field of View (H x V):
18° × 14° NTSC
< 1.5 Seconds
7.5 - 13.5 μm
FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement™
640 x 480 LCD Display
Internal Li-Ion Cell
-4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 40°C)
-40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
1 m drop
6.7" x2.3"x 2.4"
FLIR 2-10 Year Limited
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
FLIR warrants, from the purchase date, that all products will conform to FLIR’s published product specifications and be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable Warranty Period.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.