- The FLIR Scout TK Thermal Monocular is a pocket-sized thermal vision used for exploring the outdoors—at night and in lowlight conditions. The FLIR Scout TK reveals your surroundings and helps you see people, objects and animals over 100 yards (90 m) away. Simple to use, with still image and video recording, Scout TK is the perfect companion, whether in the back country or your own backyard.
Explore Like Never Before
- The FLIR Scout TK makes outdoor thermal imaging more accessible than ever. With the ability to see heat signatures in total darkness, users become better aware of their surroundings. Scout TK is also the lightest (6 oz/170 g), most affordable camera in the FLIR Scout series. You can find wildlife and see people over 100 yards away.
Grab And Go Simplicity
- Pocket-sized and designed for single-handed use, FLIR Scout TK starts up in seconds and requires no training. It offers a simple four-button design and intuitive interface. Choose between nine video palettes, including White/Black Hot, InstAlert™, and Graded Fire. Plus, it’s built with a rugged, weather-resistant shell that can withstand bumps and splashes on the trail.
Stay Aware, Stay Safe
- In addition to packing the Scout TK for outdoor adventures, it’s also a great everyday tool for personal and home security at night. Keep an eye on your property 24/7, search for missing pets or predators, and scan sidewalks, parking lots, and parks in the dark. The Scout TK features a 5-hour rechargeable Li-Ion battery for long-lasting operation.
- Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130, and/or by the U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry Security, as prescribed in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Title 15, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 730-780.
- Palettes - Choice of White/Black Hot, InstAlert™, Graded Fire video palettes, and more.
- Pocket Portable - Small and lightweight to carry with you anywhere.
- Rechargeable Batteries - 5-hour Rechargeable Li-Ion battery.
- Waterproof - Protective housing and rubber armor adds optimal protecion.
- Record & Share - Record both videos or photos to share on your PC.
- FLIR 2-10 Warranty - Unique warranty covers parts & labor for 2 years, and the detector for 10.
- Made In The USA!
About FLIR, The World's Sixth Sense
- FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. FLIR brings innovative sensing solutions into daily life through their thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locator systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and advanced threat detection systems. FLIR products improve the way people interact with the world around them, enhance public safety and well-being, increase energy efficiency, and enable healthy and entertained communities. Pioneers in thermal imaging, we were founded in 1978, originally providing infrared imaging systems that were installed on vehicles for use in conducting energy audits. Today our advanced systems and components are used for a wide variety of thermal imaging, situational awareness, and security applications, including airborne and ground-based surveillance, condition monitoring, navigation, recreation, research and development, manufacturing process control, search and rescue, drug interdiction, transportation safety and efficiency, border and maritime patrol, environmental monitoring, and chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosives threat detection.
FLIR Scout TK Thermal Monocular, Neck Lanyard, USB Cable, Lens Cap
Dimensions & Specifications
160 x 120 VIx Microbolometer
Range to Detect a Man:
Video Refresh Rate:
Field of View (H x V):
20° × 16°
< 5 Seconds
7.5 - 13.5 μm
FLIR Proprietary Digital Detail Enhancement™
short press to toggle thru LUT's
Brightness (toggle up<>down) Image Capture:
640 x 480 LCD Display
BH/WH/InstAlert™/Rainbow, Iron, Lava ,Arctic & Graded Fire; Selectable
Internal Li-Ion Cell
-4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 40°C)
-40°F to 140°F (-40°C to 60°C)
2 m drop
6.0" x2"x 2"
FLIR 2 Year Limited
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
FLIR warrants, from the purchase date, that all products will conform to FLIR’s published product specifications and be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable Warranty Period.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of