- The FLIR Scout TS32r Thermal Monocular provides unparalleled field performance and value along with excellent image quality. An expanded array of six models with differing resolutions and optical performance, field-swappable batteries, and available image and video capture make the TS-Series perfect for expedition leaders, wildlife management professionals, and ranchers. Powered by the same advanced technology used by military and law enforcement, Scout TS is a powerful thermal imaging camera affordable enough to give those who love the outdoors the unsurpassed, practical advantage of full-resolution thermal imaging night vision.
- Detects heat signatures up to 1200 yards away, depending on model.
- High speed 60Hz or 30Hz frame rate displays lifelike thermal video.
- Crisp, clear 640 x 480 display screen.
- Easy-to-use buttons: Power, color palettes, E-Zoom and screen brightness.
- Fast startup extends battery life by eliminating need for standby.
- Shuttered eyepiece keeps light from coming out of the viewfinder and avoids alarming animals.
- Rugged design is built to withstand the demands of day-in, day-out rugged outdoor use.
- White Hot, Black Hot, and Instalert palettes provide image detail in different environments.
- Single hand operation
- Made In The USA!
Ready To Go When You Are
- Small, rugged, and ergonomic, the Scout TS32R provides direct push-button access to all of its controls, and weighs less than a pound and a half. Built around FLIR's cutting-edge thermal night vision technology, Scout creates video images from heat, not light, and displays this video on its built‐in LCD eyepiece so you can experience the world as it happens, day or night. Plus, the TS-Pro series gives you the added convenience of recording straight to a removable SD card.
- Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130, and/or by the U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry Security, as prescribed in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Title 15, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 730-780.
About FLIR, The World's Sixth Sense
- FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. FLIR brings innovative sensing solutions into daily life through their thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locator systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and advanced threat detection systems. FLIR products improve the way people interact with the world around them, enhance public safety and well-being, increase energy efficiency, and enable healthy and entertained communities. Pioneers in thermal imaging, we were founded in 1978, originally providing infrared imaging systems that were installed on vehicles for use in conducting energy audits. Today our advanced systems and components are used for a wide variety of thermal imaging, situational awareness, and security applications, including airborne and ground-based surveillance, condition monitoring, navigation, recreation, research and development, manufacturing process control, search and rescue, drug interdiction, transportation safety and efficiency, border and maritime patrol, environmental monitoring, and chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosives threat detection.
FLIR Scout TS32R Thermal Monocular, Neck Lanyard, Video Cable, Tactical Bag, USB Cable, SD Card
Dimensions & Specifications
320 x 240 VOx Microbolometer
Range to Detect a Man:
Video Refresh Rate:
Field of View (H x V):
24° × 18° NTSC
-4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C)
1 m drop
10.9" x3.3"x 2.6"
FLIR 2-10 Year Limited
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of