- The FLIR ThermoSight Series is the world’s first commercial thermal night vision ri"e scope for non-game hunting starting under $3,500. Compact and easy-to-use, the ThermoSight R-Series delivers rock-solid thermal imaging in zero light. Built by the leader in infrared technology, the FLIR ThermoSight R-Series delivers the range of features you want—with the thermal performance you expect.
Why Thermal Is The Better Night Vision
- The ThermoSight® R-Series is the ideal scope for hunting at night because it detects heat energy, instead of light. The body heat of target animals glows bright through the R-Series scope—while you remain hidden in the dark. Conventional image intensified (I2) night vision scopes are more limited because they require illumination from moonlight or other sources. Plus, they can't reveal what's hiding in shadows or in low-contrast environments the way thermal can.
Easy-To-Use, Rugged Design
- The ThermoSight® R-Series was built for moments when you have to act fast. With large, glove-friendly buttons and an intuitive menu, you can quickly set reticle settings, zoom, and polarity palettes in three clicks or less. An internal shock reduction system (SRS-M™) is qualified for a MSR semi-automatic platform, up to .30 Cal. Plus, the durable, water-resistant casing can be submerged in up to three feet of water. Day or night, hot or cold, clear or stormy, whatever the conditions, the R-Series will deliver.
- Export of this device described herein is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, as prescribed in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), Title 22, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 120-130, and/or by the U.S. Department of Commerce Bureau of Industry Security, as prescribed in the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), Title 15, Code of Federal Regulations, Parts 730-780.
About FLIR, The World's Sixth Sense
- FLIR Systems, Inc. designs, develops, manufactures, markets, and distributes technologies that enhance perception and awareness. FLIR brings innovative sensing solutions into daily life through their thermal imaging systems, visible-light imaging systems, locator systems, measurement and diagnostic systems, and advanced threat detection systems. FLIR products improve the way people interact with the world around them, enhance public safety and well-being, increase energy efficiency, and enable healthy and entertained communities. Pioneers in thermal imaging, we were founded in 1978, originally providing infrared imaging systems that were installed on vehicles for use in conducting energy audits. Today our advanced systems and components are used for a wide variety of thermal imaging, situational awareness, and security applications, including airborne and ground-based surveillance, condition monitoring, navigation, recreation, research and development, manufacturing process control, search and rescue, drug interdiction, transportation safety and efficiency, border and maritime patrol, environmental monitoring, and chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and explosives threat detection.
Thermosight RS64, Picatinny Mount, LIght Shield, USB Adapter, USB Cable, Hard Case, Lens Covers, Microfiber Cloth
Dimensions & Specifications
Field of View:
up to 8x Zoom
Black Hot/White Hot/Sepia/Iron/Red/InstAlert
Duplex, Fine Duplex, Red, Green
-4° to 122° F (-20° to 50° C)
-40° to 140° F (-40° to 60° C)
IPX7, Submersible 1m for 30 min
MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny Rail
> 4 Hours
Standard USB interface with included wall charger
Active Matrix LCD Display Resolution:
8" x 3.3" x 2.9"
FLIR 2 and 10 Years
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
FLIR warrants, from the purchase date, that all products will conform to FLIR’s published product specifications and be free from defects in materials and workmanship during the applicable Warranty Period.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.