Zhumell Optic Cleaning Kit
The Hawke 10x25 Sapphire ED binoculars feature the same high quality optics as the full size Sapphire in a compact model. Fully multi-coated optics along with extra-low dispersion glass gives an crisp image from as close as 5 inches!
Rugged and lightweight in design, along with a twin hinge system make the Hawke 10x25 Sapphire a great fit for all of your binocular needs.
- ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) glass for optimal clarity
- Twin hinge exceptional compact-size optical performance
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- Quick Ratio Focus Wheel
- Twist-up Eye-cups
- Lightweight Magnesium Alloy Body
- Fully Waterproof and Nitrogen Purged
- Stay-on Lens Covers
- Water Repellent Objective Lens Coating
- Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- Magnification - 10x
- Objective Lens - 25 mm
- Prism - Roof
- Lens Coating - Fully Multi-Coated
- Field of View - 285 ft @ 1000 yards
- Close Focus - 5.2"
- Eye Relief - 13 mm
- Exit Pupil - 2 mm
- Interpupillary Distance - 37-75 mm
- Height - 4"
- Weight - 8.5 oz
Hawke 10X25 Sapphire ED Binoculars, Leather Case, Lens Covers, Neck Strap, Lens Cloth, Warranty Card, Instruction Manual
Dimensions & Specifications
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of