The award winning Hawke Sapphire ED 10x42 binoculars feature extra-low dispersion glass along with dielectric prism coatings. This combination gives the user the brightest image possible even in low light conditions.
High resolution phase corrected BAK-4 roof prisms and a water repellent coating on the objective lens make the Hawke Sapphire a top notch choice for both hunters and bird-watchers!
- ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) glass for optimal clarity
- Top hinge exceptional mid-size optical performance
- Fully Multi-Coated Lenses
- Lightweight Magnesium Alloy Body
- Quick Ratio Focus Wheel
- Twist-up Eye-cups
- Fully Waterproof and Nitrogen Purged
- Stay-on Lens Covers
- Twist-up eyecups
- Water Repellent Objective Lens Coating
- Hawke Worldwide Warranty
- Magnification - 10x
- Objective Lens - 42 mm
- Prism - Roof
- Lens Coating - Fully Multi-Coated
- Field of View - 339 ft @ 1000 yards
- Close Focus - 6.6 ft
- Eye Relief - 15 mm
- Exit Pupil - 4mm
- Interpupillary Distance - 57-76 mm
- Height - 5.4"
- Weight - 25.7oz
Hawke 10X42 Sapphire ED Binoculars, Leather Case, Lens Covers, Neck Strap, Lens Cloth, Warranty Card, Instruction Manual
Dimensions & Specifications
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.