Leica Stabilite Binocular Tripod Adapter
DescriptionThe Leica DUOVID 10+15x50 Binoculars bridges the gap between binocular and spotting scope. This Duovid is a high performance binocular that, with a flick of the wrist, becomes a binocular-spotting scope. The 10x magnification allows for shake-free viewing and a larger field of view. By switching to 15x one achieves a level of detail recognition previously found only in spotting scopes. Due to its excellent image quality, the 50mm Duovid is ideally suited for low-light viewing. To allow for longer, fatigue free viewing, a tripod adapter is packaged with the binocular.
The Only Binoculars With Two Magnification Factors
Overview or detailed view? With the Leica Duovid you stay flexible. With only two quick adjustments you can switch between the two levels of magnification and use the binoculars for short or long distances, just as you need them. This unique advantage makes the Leica Duovid a handy multi-talent in any situation. See for yourself and find out how you can benefit twice from these binoculars.
Outstanding Image Quality In All Viewing Situations
The Duovid binoculars can be used anytime and anywhere. High contrast, colour fidelity and excellent stray-light suppression enable fantastic viewing experiences in any situation. You can look forward to relaxed and steady viewing and excellent image quality.
Never Mind Your Diopter Settings
You don’t need to do anything – once set, the Duovid remembers your diopter value and transfers it automatically when you switch to another level of magnification. Like in all the other Leica binoculars, the eyecups in the Duovid are designed on ergonomic principles. They feature two click-stop settings and allow maximum viewing comfort, even when wearing glasses.
- Phase Corrected Prisms - Reduces chromatic aberration enhancing coor rendition.
- Two Magnifcations - The first and only binocular with two magnification levels.
- Magnesium Alloy Chassis - Makes these full size binoculars light weight and durable.
- Water/Fogproof - Nitrogen purging provides optimal water and fog proofing.
- Closed Bridge Configuration - Provides stablility and balance.
- Protective Rubber Armor - Slip resistant and makes them virtually shockproof.
- Twist-up, Click-Stop Eyecups - Blocks out stray light and adds comfort for eyeglass wearers.
- Center Focus System - Lubricant free system with PETP-Discs provides smooth movement.
- Tripod Adaptable - Allows you to attached your binoculars to a tripod for extended viewing.
- Lifetime Warranty - Leica stands behind their product and warranties your binoculars for life.
Duovid 10-15x50 Binoculars, Soft Nappa Leather Case, Neoprene Neck Strap, Universal Tripod Adapter, Lens Caps
Dimensions & Specifications
10x and 15x
Front Lens Diameter:
5mm at 10x, 3.3mm at 15x
22.4 at 10x, 27.4 at 15x
Field of View:
274 - 208 ft @ 1000 Yards
Angle of View:
5.3° at 10x, 5.4° at 15x
± 3 diopters
Interpupillary Distance Adjustment:
59 - 74mm
Watertight to a depth of 16.5 ft
4.9" x 7.8" x 2.6
Leica Limited Lifetime
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Leica binoculars bring a limited lifetime warranty with them and offer exclusive Pick-up Service is quickest and easiest way to send in your Leica product for service. Simply give our Customer Care Representatives or your local Service Partner a call. Your goods are collected directly from you on the agreed day. All you need to do is package the device and enclose your warranty card to your repair order. This service is free of charge under warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of