Bino-Pac DayTripper Pack with Binocular Harness
DescriptionThe Leica 10x42 Noctivid Binoculars have endured more than a century of expertise in optical design and construction. These high-end binoculars represent a revolution in the field of viewing optics and offer discerning bird-watchers and wildlife and outdoor enthusiasts previously unimagined quality. The Leica NOCTIVID glasses are compact in size, stylish, and elegant, but nevertheless unbelievably robust and resilient. Ideal for every walk of life, the new Leica NOCTIVID binoculars set standards alone with their design. The optical and mechanical systems of the new Leica NOCTIVID family of binoculars unite the best of the latest and most innovative technologies to create a new pinnacle of excellence.
A Century Of Knowledge Has Come To Life
The optical engineers at Leica have integrated no less than 12 glass lens elements in the new Leica NOCTIVID models to achieve viewing excellence that fulfills even the most stringent demands. SCHOTT HT™ (High Transmission) glasses ensure amazingly natural color rendition. The Leica NOCTIVID binoculars take advantage of a new high-temperature plasma deposition process for highest-quality lens coatings that guarantee perfectly balanced transmission characteristics throughout the entire wavelength range of visible light, which results in a breathtakingly bright and color-neutral viewing image.
High Contrast, Brilliant and Pin-Sharp
In the Noctivid binoculars, the excellent optical performance that Leica HD-Plus binoculars are known for, has been improved even more. The brilliant image is even sharper and richer in contrast. In addition to the Schott HT™ glass for the prisms, the anti-reflective coatings have been optimised. These coatings are applied on all lenses and prisms in the new high-temperature plasma process. Thanks to all these improvements, the whole visible spectrum of light is transmitted through the binoculars almost without loss.
The latest optical calculations in sophisticated combination with state-of-the-art baffles and premium glass materials ensure image plasticity almost like in 3-D. Thanks to superior contrasts and uncompromisingly large depth of field, fast focussing, wide eye relief and generous eyepieces, you will experience a new way of viewing.
- 12 Precise lenses of SCHOTT HT glass for amazingly natural color rendition.
- Geometry lens surfaces produce never-before achieved edge to edge sharpness.
- High temperature plasma deposition coatings provide perfectly balanced light transmission.
- Innovative new baffle system provides new levels of stray light reduction for improved contrast.
- New eyepiece design provide longer eye relief, nearer close focus, & a wider field of view.
- Magnesium body with patented hardness Class 8 surface for superior corrosion protection.
- Superior sealing and nitrogen purged for the higest rated water/fog proof performance.
- External lens surfaces benefit from Leica's HDC coatings for superior abrasion resistance.
- Rubber Armoring provides sure grip, added impact protection, and comfortable ergonomics.
- High mechanical precision focusing system for properly metered focusing speed.
Noctivid 8x42 Binoculars, Cordura Bag
Dimensions & Specifications
Field of View:
336 ft @ 1000 Yards
Angular Field of View:
8.8" x 5.9 x 2.7"
Leica Limited Lifetime
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Leica's Limited Lifetime Warranty will repair or replace your binoculars. For service of your Leica equipment and in case of neccessary repairs please contact Leica Customer Service at 800-222-0118.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of