DescriptionThe Leica ER i 3-12x50 Riflescope feature excellent optics, rugged construction and illuminated reticles - the key attributes of the Leica ER i series. Slim construction is a characteristic feature of both ER i riflescope models. A short eyepiece and long tube provide plenty of latitude for precision mounting on every type of rifle. The extra bright ER i 3-12x50 riflescope features up to 12x magnification and establishes ideal pre-conditions for precise shots at more distant targets. On request the ER i 3-12x50 can be supplied with rapid reticle adjustment (BDC).
- The riflescopes of this series have stood the test since 2009. We have continuously developed and adapted them to the needs and demands of sportsmen and women in the field and enhanced them with additional features. The wate- and dirt-repellent AquaDura® coating completes their solid construction, and nitrogen purging reliably prevents internal fogging. You can rely on the ER models - especially in poor weather conditions.
Ease Of Use And Reliable Focusing
- The slim ER riflescopes are particulary well balanced on the rifle and they are notable for maximum resolution and outstanding contrast. The combination of a large, effective entrance pupil and high light transmission offers optimal conditions for use at night and in the hours approaching darkness. The bright illuminated dot with a fine, sensitive adjustment provides even more safety. The unique easy handling and the intelligent “automatic power on-off” complete the list of benefits of the ER riflescopes.
Mounting Flexibility For Every Kind Of Rifle
- The sophisticated construction allows individual mounting and perfect eye relief even with unusual rifles. With 10 cm the ER i features the longest eye relief in its class, providing additional safety. Thanks to their combination with solid and durable mechanisms and slim design, the riflescopes qualify as extraordinary and powerful hunting companions.
- Available with a choice of illuminated reticles.
- Automatic swith on and off.
- 4× zoom factor with a wide field of view.
- Shor eyepiece and long tube provide mounting flexibility.
- Absolutely dependable construction and optics.
- Reticle is on the second focal plane.
- High light transmission of 90%.
- Optional rapid reticle adjustment (ASV).
- Includes Leica's Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Leica 2 Year Warranty Warranty Pick Up Service
- Leica riflescopes bring a limited lifetime warranty with them and offer exclusive Pick-up Service is quickest and easiest way to send in your Leica product for service. Simply give our Customer Care Representatives or your local Service Partner a call. Your goods are collected directly from you on the agreed day. All you need to do is package the device and enclose your warranty card to your repair order. This service is free of charge under warranty.
- When you encounter lifestyle & leisure products from Leica, you experience a whole new attitude towards life. Our binoculars are pure expressions of individuality and perfection, driven by a passion for design of the highest quality and true optical excellence. When life requires sharper sight, or you want to be closer to the action at hand, our Lifestyle & Leisure products are your perfect accompaniment, allowing you to encounter unforgettable moments intensely and vividly.
ER i 3-12x50 Riflescope, Lens Caps, Battery, Cleaning Cloth
Dimensions & Specifications
Objective Lens Diameter:
Field of View:
36 ft @ 100 Yards
0.16 - 0.59
Central Tube Diameter:
Impact Point Correction:
1 click = 1 cm
Front Lens Filter Thread:
M 46 x 0.75 mm
Submersible to 13.1 Feet
Auto Shut Off:
M 46 x 0.75 mm Auto Switch On:
Leica's Limited Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Leica riflescopes bring a limited lifetime warranty with them and offer exclusive Pick-up Service is quickest and easiest way to send in your Leica product for service. Simply give our Customer Care Representatives or your local Service Partner a call. Your goods are collected directly from you on the agreed day. All you need to do is package the device and enclose your warranty card to your repair order. This service is free of charge under warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.