Bino-Pac DayTripper Pack with Binocular Harness
DescriptionThe Leica 10x42 Geovid HD-B Rangefinder Binoculars brings about a revolution in rangefinding. Unique to these rangefinding binoculars is the supreme optical performance of their patented Perger Porro prism system, the optimised ergonomics of their bridge construction, and the additional integration of an extremely high-performance laser rangefinder with a multifunction ballistic computer. The Geovid HD-B 42 Edition 2200 and HD-B 56 accesses an internal database with ballistic curves for practically all standard ammunition. In addition, users can upload their own specific parameters for hand-loaded or special ammunition from a microSD memory card.
Open Ergonomic Bridge Construction For Optimal Comfort
The Leica Geovid HD-B feature a simple two-button operation, eyecups with 5 click-stop settings and an open ergonomic bridge construction, which ensures fatigue-free viewing. They are particularly rugged and light with a resilient, fully rubber-armoured magnesium body.
Brillitant Optics For Real Life Colors & Maximum Contrast
Geovid HD-B units offer sharp, high-contrast images with outstanding depth and plasticity as well as extremely high light transmission and neutral, vivid colours, thanks to Perger Porro prisms. The Aqua Dura Coating - an innovative nano structure coating - prevents dust and dirt from sticking onto the lenses and allows for easy and simple cleaning.
Ballistic System For A Maximum Precise Shot
The Geovid HD-B features an extremely long ranging capability of up to 1,825 metres, Advanced Ballistic Compensation (ABC®) for all hunting needs, including point of aim correction for various reticles and bullet drop compensators. A microSD memory card allows for the input of the hunter’s own ballistic parameters. All units feature a very bright, clear and easily legible LED display with automatic adjustment to any lighting conditions. Users benefit from an extremely short measuring time of max. 0.3 seconds.
- HDC Fully Multi-Coated - Improves light transmission, contrast, & color fidelity.
- Advanced Ballistic Compensation - Swith from scan mode to single-spot measurement.
- Phase Corrected Prisms - Reduces chromatic aberration enhancing coor rendition.
- Magnesium Alloy Chassis - Makes these full size binoculars light weight and durable.
- Water/Fogproof - Nitrogen purging provides optimal water and fog proofing.
- Yards or Meters - Choose from the drop down box on what unit of measurement you prefer.
- Protective Rubber Armor - Slip resistant and makes them virtually shockproof.
- Twist-up, Click-Stop Eyecups - Blocks out stray light and adds comfort for eyeglass wearers.
- Center Focus System - Lubricant free system with PETP-Discs provides smooth movement.
- Tripod Adaptable - Allows you to attached your binoculars to a tripod for extended viewing.
- 5 Year Warranty - Leica stands behind their product & warranties your rangefinder for 5 years.
Leica 10x42 Geovid HD-B Rangefinding Binoculars, Cordura Case, Neopene Carrying Strap, Lens Caps
Dimensions & Specifications
Objective lens Diameter:
Field of View:
341 ft @ 1000 Yards
Angle of View:
(1) 3V Lithium Battery
6.9" x 5" x 3.2"
Leica 5 Year Limited
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Leica Geovids bring a limited 5 year warranty with them and offer exclusive Pick-up Service is quickest and easiest way to send in your Leica product for service. Simply give our Customer Care Representatives or your local Service Partner a call. Your goods are collected directly from you on the agreed day. All you need to do is package the device and enclose your warranty card to your repair order. This service is free of charge under warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of