Zhumell Professional Tripod
DescriptionThe Leupold 10x50 BX-3 Mojave Binoculars open bridge design is touted as being lightweight, ergonomic, and easy to use. We combined the open bridge and modern styling with an optical system that will impress even the most serious binocular users. Cold mirror coated prisms combined with a fully multi-coated lens system give you peak brightness and resolution, true to life color fidelity, and exceptional contrast--in all lighting conditions. Rugged, waterproof, and dependable, BX-3 Mojave binoculars are covered by the Leupold Limited Lifetime Warranty. Choose from Black or Mossy Oak.
- Cold Mirror Coated Prisms - Innovative technology improves the reflectiveness of the prisms for even greater color reproduction.
- Advanced Lens System - Coatings optimize light transmission for brighter & enhanced clarity.
- Ergonomic Design - The inline roof prism design is trim & compact, fitting well in any size hands.
- Open Bridge Design - Lightweight and able to carry in one hand.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics - Maximize light transmission for bright, crisp images.
- Water & Fog Proof - 100% water and fog-proof, the BX-2 Acadia can go anywhere you go.
- Large Center Focus Wheel - Knurled center focus is quiet, fast and precise.
- Twist-up Eyecups - Provide comfort viewing with out without eye/sunglass wearers.
- Armor Coated - Rubber armor adds protection making these bincoualrs virtually shockproof.
- 10x Magnification - For those who want that extra power with a normal field of view.
- Leupold Golden Ring Warranty - Backed by Leupolds unique Golden Ring Lifetime Warranty.
Leupold® Gold Ring™ Full Lifetime Guarantee
- Leupold Optics are built for a lifetime of performance at the highest level, plain and simple. Other companies offer lifetime warranties because they know the optics they’re selling you are going to break, fail, or fall short of expectations. At Leupold, that’s not how they do business. With the Leupold Gold Ring Full Lifetime Guarantee, if your Leupold product doesn’t perform as promised, Leupold will repair or replace it for free, whether you are the original owner or not—forever (excludes electronic components). You don’t need proof of ownership. Or a warranty card. And there’s no time limit. We do this because we believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and we’re confident your Leupold won’t let you down.
About Leupold, Past & Present
- Leupold & Stevens, Inc., is an American, family-owned, fifth-generation company that has been designing, machining, and assembling precision optical instruments and other products for 100 years. Founded in 1907, Leupold’s® success has been built on our commitment to our customers’ absolute satisfaction, and our commitment to building the best optics for the shooting sports, general and wildlife observation, and the military and law enforcement communities. Leupold optics are renowned for their unchallenged ruggedness, absolute waterproof integrity, and their vastly superior optical quality. A century of observation and optical experience has gone into every binocular and scope we produce, and we think the results are well worth the extra effort required to achieve this level of quality. In true American style, the philosophical foundation laid in our early years served as a template for the company as we’ve grown and changed over the decades. In fact, the firm’s founder established the clarity of purpose that we see at Leupold & Stevens today.
BX-3 Mojave 10x50 Binoculars, Case, Neck Strap, Lens Caps, Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Dimensions & Specifications
Field of View:
263 feet at 1000 yards
Angle of View:
58 - 74mm
Golden Ring Lifetime
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
With the Leupold Gold Ring Full Lifetime Guarantee, if your Leupold product doesn’t perform as promised, Leupold will repair or replace it for free, whether you are the original owner or not—forever (excludes electronic components). You don’t need proof of ownership. Or a warranty card. And there’s no time limit. We do this because we believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and we’re confident your Leupold won’t let you down.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of