Leupold 20-60x80 Mark 4 Tactical Spotting Scope
Leupold 20-60x80 SX-1 Ventana Spotting Scope is no longer available.
We recommend these products instead:
Leupold GR 10-20x40 Compact Shadow Gray Spotting Scope
Leupold GR 12-40x60 HD Shadow Gray Spotting Scope with Impact Reticle
Leupold GR 15-30x50 Compact Shadow Gray Spotting Scope
DescriptionGet up close and personal with nature. The new Leupold 15-45x60 Ventana Spotting Scope combines sleek and striking industrial design, and superior optical quality with a price that keeps exceptional spotting within reach. With more eyepiece choices, extreme magnification ranges, and Leupold’s Lifetime Warranty, you’ll experience greater comfort and more confidence - wherever you’re viewing. The Leupold SX-1 Ventana 2 offers a durable, variable magnification spotting scope in either straight or angled eyepiece design for a very competitive price. With a magnification range from 15x to 45x, they are applicable to all types of viewing, offering a wide field of view for easy location of the object to a high magnification level to bring out the details. Fully multi-coated lenses ensure a high photopic transmission for a bright, clear image, while Leupold’s new proprietary Guard-ION lens coating repels everything from water to fingerprints. The focus dial is conveniently located forward of the eyepiece for ease of focus adjustment. The twist-up eyecup adjusts for those viewing with or without eyeglasses. A built-in tripod adapter port allows for easy installation on any standard 1/4 -20 thread tripod head. As they are armored, waterproof, and nitrogen filled, they are ideally suited for field use, even in foul weather. Leupold SX-1 Ventana 2 spotting scopes feature the Leupold Full Lifetime Guarantee.
- New Ergonomic Design - Knurling on the focus knob provides sure, positive adjustment.
- Multicoat 4 Lens System - Ensures maximum brightness, clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Eye Cups/Relief - Twist-up eyecups & long eye relief makes long viewing sessions a breeze.
- Retractable Lens Shade - Eliminates glare on the lens to improve picture quality.
- Waterproof & Fog-Proof - Rugged construction and sealed optics withstand the worst elements.
- Tripod Ready - A built-in, rotating tripod port makes it easy to mount for extended viewing.
- 20-60x Magnification - See something that catches your eye? Zoom all the way up to 60x power.
- Large Center Focus Wheel - Knurled center focus is quiet, fast and precise.
- Leupold Golden Ring Warranty - Backed by Leupolds unique Golden Ring Lifetime Warranty.
Leupold® Gold Ring™ Full Lifetime Guarantee
- Leupold Optics are built for a lifetime of performance at the highest level, plain and simple. Other companies offer lifetime warranties because they know the optics they’re selling you are going to break, fail, or fall short of expectations. At Leupold, that’s not how they do business. With the Leupold Gold Ring Full Lifetime Guarantee, if your Leupold product doesn’t perform as promised, Leupold will repair or replace it for free, whether you are the original owner or not—forever (excludes electronic components). You don’t need proof of ownership. Or a warranty card. And there’s no time limit. We do this because we believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and we’re confident your Leupold won’t let you down.
About Leupold, Past & Present
- Leupold & Stevens, Inc., is an American, family-owned, fifth-generation company that has been designing, machining, and assembling precision optical instruments and other products for 100 years. Founded in 1907, Leupold’s® success has been built on our commitment to our customers’ absolute satisfaction, and our commitment to building the best optics for the shooting sports, general and wildlife observation, and the military and law enforcement communities. Leupold optics are renowned for their unchallenged ruggedness, absolute waterproof integrity, and their vastly superior optical quality. A century of observation and optical experience has gone into every binocular and scope we produce, and we think the results are well worth the extra effort required to achieve this level of quality. In true American style, the philosophical foundation laid in our early years served as a template for the company as we’ve grown and changed over the decades. In fact, the firm’s founder established the clarity of purpose that we see at Leupold & Stevens today.
SX-1 Ventana 20-60x80 Spotting Scope, Carrying Case, Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Dimensions & Specifications
4 - 1.3mm
Field of View:
89 - 47 feet at 1000 yards
Angle of View:
1.7 - 0.9°
52.0 - 30.0
Leupold Golden Ring Lifetime
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
With the Leupold Gold Ring Full Lifetime Guarantee, if your Leupold product doesn’t perform as promised, Leupold will repair or replace it for free, whether you are the original owner or not—forever (excludes electronic components). You don’t need proof of ownership. Or a warranty card. And there’s no time limit. We do this because we believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and we’re confident your Leupold won’t let you down.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of