Zhumell Professional Tripod
DescriptionFor those who want the high performance and streamlined, compact feel of a roof prism binocular -without the high cost- we proudly suggest the new Leupold 10x42 BX-1 McKenzie. You get all the rugged durability you expect, waterproof, BAK4 prisms, and fully multi-coated lenses for bright, vivid, and razor sharp viewing in the field or in the stands. The Leupold BX-1 McKenzie is a wonderful balance of performance and affordability, the feature-rich BX-1 McKenzie offers a roof prism design that’s rugged, dependable, and ready to hit the trail.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics - Maximize light transmission for bright, crisp images
- Phase-corrected Prisms - Transmit high-contrast images for better definition
- BAK4 Roof Prisms - High quality prisms provide optimal balance and comfort
- Water & Fog Proof - Nitrogen purging enusres 100% internal water & fog proofing
- Closed Bridge Configuration - Provide optimal stability and ruggedness
- Large Center Focus Wheel - Knurled center focus is quiet, fast and precise
- Twist-up Eyecups - Provide comfort viewing with out without eye/sunglass wearers
- Armor Coated - Rubber armor adds protection making these bincoualrs virtually shockproof
- Tripod Ready - Binoculars are tripod adaptable for any kind of extended viewing
- 10x Magnification - For those who want that extra power while still having a large field of view
- Leupold Golden Ring Warranty - Backed by Leupolds unique Golden Ring Lifetime Warranty
BX-1 McKenzie 10x42 Binoculars, Case, Neck Strap, Lens Caps, Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Dimensions & Specifications
Field of View:
305 feet at 1000 yards
Angle of View:
56 - 74mm
Golden Ring Lifetime
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
With the Leupold Gold Ring Full Lifetime Guarantee, if your Leupold product doesn’t perform as promised, Leupold will repair or replace it for free, whether you are the original owner or not—forever (excludes electronic components). You don’t need proof of ownership. Or a warranty card. And there’s no time limit. We do this because we believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and we’re confident your Leupold won’t let you down.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of