Zhumell Professional Tripod
DescriptionWaterproof, fogproof, shockproof, and mission-critical. The Leupold 10x42 BX-2 Tactical Binoculars provide a durable, lightweight, multi-coated optic with a built-in reticle to more accurately range objects that aren't purely horizontal or vertical. Conditions always change, but the mission remains the same. The BX-2 Synergy Built binoculars bring together every aspect of design, sourcing, engineering, production, and quality control into a cohesive unit. By definition, Synergy Built optics are greater than their individual parts, and suffice it to say the sportsmen and women who put a set of Synergy Built optics to their eyes are the utimate winners once again.
- Fully Multi-Coated Optics - Maximize light transmission for bright, crisp images.
- Phase-corrected Prisms - Transmit high-contrast images for better definition.
- BAK4 Roof Prisms - High quality prisms provide optimal balance and comfort.
- Water & Fog Proof - Nitrogen purging enusres 100% internal water & fog proofing.
- Closed Bridge Configuration - Provide optimal stability and ruggedness.
- Large Center Focus Wheel - Knurled center focus is quiet, fast and precise.
- Twist-up Eyecups - Provide comfort viewing with out without eye/sunglass wearers.
- Armor Coated - Rubber armor adds protection making these bincoualrs virtually shockproof.
- Tripod Ready - Binoculars are tripod adaptable for any kind of extended viewing.
- 10x Magnification - For those who want that extra power while still having a large field of view.
- Leupold Golden Ring Warranty - Backed by Leupolds unique Golden Ring Lifetime Warranty.
Leupold® Gold Ring™ Full Lifetime Guarantee
- Leupold Optics are built for a lifetime of performance at the highest level, plain and simple. Other companies offer lifetime warranties because they know the optics they’re selling you are going to break, fail, or fall short of expectations. At Leupold, that’s not how they do business. With the Leupold Gold Ring Full Lifetime Guarantee, if your Leupold product doesn’t perform as promised, Leupold will repair or replace it for free, whether you are the original owner or not—forever (excludes electronic components). You don’t need proof of ownership. Or a warranty card. And there’s no time limit. We do this because we believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and we’re confident your Leupold won’t let you down.
About Leupold, Past & Present
- Leupold & Stevens, Inc., is an American, family-owned, fifth-generation company that has been designing, machining, and assembling precision optical instruments and other products for 100 years. Founded in 1907, Leupold’s® success has been built on our commitment to our customers’ absolute satisfaction, and our commitment to building the best optics for the shooting sports, general and wildlife observation, and the military and law enforcement communities. Leupold optics are renowned for their unchallenged ruggedness, absolute waterproof integrity, and their vastly superior optical quality. A century of observation and optical experience has gone into every binocular and scope we produce, and we think the results are well worth the extra effort required to achieve this level of quality. In true American style, the philosophical foundation laid in our early years served as a template for the company as we’ve grown and changed over the decades. In fact, the firm’s founder established the clarity of purpose that we see at Leupold & Stevens today.
BX-2 Tactical 10x42 Binoculars, Case, Neck Strap, Lens Caps, Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
Dimensions & Specifications
Field of View:
267 feet at 1000 yards
Angle of View:
58 - 72mm
Leupold Golden Ring Lifetime
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
With the Leupold Gold Ring Full Lifetime Guarantee, if your Leupold product doesn’t perform as promised, Leupold will repair or replace it for free, whether you are the original owner or not—forever (excludes electronic components). You don’t need proof of ownership. Or a warranty card. And there’s no time limit. We do this because we believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and we’re confident your Leupold won’t let you down.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of