Zhumell Professional Tripod
DescriptionThe Leupold 12-40x60 Mark 4 Tactical Spotting Scope is a truly incredible spotting scope and the scope most ideally suited for use as part of a sniper team. Its resolution and brightness are on par with the best classic European 65mm refractors, but in a package about a third smaller and lighter. The folding optical design gives you a scope that begs to be taken everywhere and delivers views that leave nothing to be desired. Leupold's folded light path technology allows high magnification in a lightweight, compact package. You can estimate range at any power setting, and Multicoat 4® lens coatings ensure maximum light transmission, brightness, clarity, and contrast. This tactical spotting scope weighs just 37 ounces and is 12.4 inches long. Although sized for portability, it is built to withstand the most difficult field conditions. It is nitrogen-filled and sealed with Leupold's own proven sealing technology for total waterproof integrity. Armor coating provides the additional protection needed for rugged field use.
- New Ergonomic Design - urling on the focus knob provides sure, positive adjustment.
- Multicoat 4 Lens System - Ensures maximum brightness, clarity, contrast, and color fidelity.
- Eye Cups/Relief - Twist-up eyecups & long eye relief makes long viewing sessions a breeze.
- Retractable Lens Shade - Eliminates glare on the lens to improve picture quality.
- Waterproof & Fog-Proof - Rugged construction and sealed optics withstand the worst elements.
- Tripod Ready - A built-in, rotating tripod port makes it easy to mount for extended viewing.
- 4-12x Magnification - Low powered zoom for tactical purposes.
- Large Center Focus Wheel - Knurled center focus is quiet, fast and precise.
- Leupold Golden Ring Warranty - Backed by Leupolds unique Golden Ring Lifetime Warranty.
Leupold® Gold Ring™ Full Lifetime Guarantee
- Leupold Optics are built for a lifetime of performance at the highest level, plain and simple. Other companies offer lifetime warranties because they know the optics they’re selling you are going to break, fail, or fall short of expectations. At Leupold, that’s not how they do business. With the Leupold Gold Ring Full Lifetime Guarantee, if your Leupold product doesn’t perform as promised, Leupold will repair or replace it for free, whether you are the original owner or not—forever (excludes electronic components). You don’t need proof of ownership. Or a warranty card. And there’s no time limit. We do this because we believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and we’re confident your Leupold won’t let you down.
About Leupold, Past & Present
- Leupold & Stevens, Inc., is an American, family-owned, fifth-generation company that has been designing, machining, and assembling precision optical instruments and other products for 100 years. Founded in 1907, Leupold’s® success has been built on our commitment to our customers’ absolute satisfaction, and our commitment to building the best optics for the shooting sports, general and wildlife observation, and the military and law enforcement communities. Leupold optics are renowned for their unchallenged ruggedness, absolute waterproof integrity, and their vastly superior optical quality. A century of observation and optical experience has gone into every binocular and scope we produce, and we think the results are well worth the extra effort required to achieve this level of quality. In true American style, the philosophical foundation laid in our early years served as a template for the company as we’ve grown and changed over the decades. In fact, the firm’s founder established the clarity of purpose that we see at Leupold & Stevens today.
Xtended Twilight Lens System
- Now your hunt can reach further into the twilight than ever before possible, with our exclusive new Xtended Twilight Lens System™. It goes a step further than even the Index Matched Lens System®, using Leupold’s® index matched glass with wavelength specific lens coatings designed to optimize the transmission of low-light wavelengths. When most scope manufacturers quote percentage of light transmission, they usually mean at 550 nm, the green wavelength where the human eye is most sensitive. The challenge is that in twilight conditions, green light disappears and blue/violet light takes over. Your eye is already handicapped when it comes to seeing the blue/violet spectrum, and if your scope is cutting too much of it out, soon you won’t be seeing anything. The Xtended Twilight Lens System places extra emphasis on matching coatings to glass indices to achieve the best possible transmission of the blue/violet spectrum, without sacrificing the color balanced light transmission across the visual spectrum of the Index Matched Lens System. When we combine that with superior computer-generated optical design, lead-free lenses of unsurpassed clarity and quality, and 100 years of manufacturing excellence, you have a scope that gives you the details of low-light scenes in greater definition and luminance than any other scope in the world.
- Exterior lens surfaces are treated with DiamondCoat 2™, an ion-assist lens coating, for higher light transmission and the greatest level of abrasion resistance we’ve ever offered. DiamondCoat already exceeds military standards for hardness and durability. DiamondCoat 2 offers unsurpassed durability and will prove its worth in the wildest places on earth. DiamondCoat 2 has the additional advantage of assisting in light transmission, for greater brightness, clarity and contrast.
Mark 4 12-40x60 Spotting Scope, Case
Dimensions & Specifications
5 - 1.5mm
Field of View:
168 - 52 feet at 1000 yards
Angle of View:
3.2 - 1.0°
52.0 - 30.0
Leupold Golden Ring Lifetime
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
With the Leupold Gold Ring Full Lifetime Guarantee, if your Leupold product doesn’t perform as promised, Leupold will repair or replace it for free, whether you are the original owner or not—forever (excludes electronic components). You don’t need proof of ownership. Or a warranty card. And there’s no time limit. We do this because we believe in superior quality and craftsmanship, and we’re confident your Leupold won’t let you down.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of