Magnification up to 640x
Microscope magnification depends on the objective lens and eyepiece lens magnifications. The eyepiece is the upper part of the tube of the microscope that you look into. The objective is located below and creates the image you see in the eyepiece. One 16x eyepiece and three objectives (4x, 10x and 40x) are included in the package.
Observing non-transparent objects
The Levenhuk 3L NG Microscope, unlike other teaching microscopes, is equipped with two built-in illuminations. Both illuminations are LED, which ensures minimal energy consumption while providing sufficient light. Illumination systems are located above and below the stage, and allow observing both transparent and opaque objects: from tiny solid particles to coins, paper, fabrics, etc.
The microscope features a 220V AC adapter for stationary observations without batteries.
The kit includes:
- Microscope unit with stage, revolving head for three objectives, focusing mechanism, two illuminations with brightness adjustment
- Monocular nosepiece
- Objectives: 4x, 10x and 40x
- Eyepiece: 16x
- AC adapter
- 4 AA batteries
- "Attractive Microscope. Scrutinizing the Microcosm" User Guide
- Hatchery for brine shrimp
- Microtome (tool for making fine slices for observation; allows creating specimen slices of sub-millimeter thickness)
- Flask with yeast
- Flask with pitch for making specimens
- Flask with sea salt
- Flask with brine shrimp (a sea organism used as a food source for fish)
- Clean slides (5 pieces)
- 5 specimens: house fly leg, onion bulb, cotton stalk, tree trunk slice, pine slice
- User manual and warranty
- Magnification, x 64-640
- Nosepiece monocular
- Objectives magnification 4x, 10x and 40x
- Barlow lens not available
- Eyepiece magnification 16x
- Linear field in the images space, mm 18
- Tube length, mm 160
- Stage dimensions, mm 95x95
- Stage moving range, using focusing mechanism, mm 0 to 15
- Illumination LED
- Power supply 110-220V, 50 Hz AC (adapter)
- Weight, kg 2 kg
- lbs 4.4
Ships to most international destinations, APOs, and FPOs.
Dimensions & Specifications
Microscopes for Enthusiasts
Levenhuk Microscopes Microscopes Series
12 Years and up
DocumentationDownload the Levenhuk 3L NG Microscope User Manual
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of