Levenhuk C130 NG is a digital camera that may be used with microscopes of any type or brand. It is very easy to assemble and use, and it allows you to create unique images of the observed specimen and save them on your hard drive for future use. This camera is unique in its own right; it is compatible not only with Windows OS but also with Mac and Linux.
To make your first step into the microcosm, just attach your new camera to a microscope and connect it to a PC. The USB cable is included in the kit and acts as a power supply for the camera. Levenhuk C130 NG allows you to observe specimens in real time on your PC monitor and save images and videos for future editing.
The kit includes a CD with special software that allows you to edit previously saved images: zoom them, crop them, change the contrast, and so forth. After you finish, you can save images in the format you need: *.jpg, *.bmp, *.png, *.tif, *.gif, *.psd, *.ico, etc.
To ensure the best possible performance of your new camera, make sure your computer complies with the system requirements specified by the manufacturer. Compatible OS include Mac OS, Linux, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7/8. A USB 2.0 port is required to establish a connection.
The kit includes:
- Levenhuk microscope digital camera
- 2 adapters of different barrel diameters
- USB cable
- Installation CD with image editing software and the required drivers
- User manual and warranty
- Maximum resolution 1280x1024
- Megapixels 1.3
- Sensor 1/3' CMOS
- Pixel size 3.6x3.6
- Sensitivity, v / lux.sec @ 550 nm 1.0
- Video recording yes
- Speed < 20 fps
- Active range 71dB
- Application eyepiece tube, instead of the actual eyepiece
- Image format *.jpg, *.bmp, *.png, *.tif, *.gif, *.psd, *.ico, etc.
- Spectral range 400–650 nm (built-in infrared filter)
- Method of exposure ERS (Electronic Rolling Shutter)
- White balance auto/manual
- Exposure control auto/manual
- Software features image size, brightness, exposure time
- USB features USB 2.0, 480 Mb/sec.
- System requirements Mac OS, Linux, Windows XP/Vista/7/8; USB port 2.0
- Software USB 2.0 driver, ScopePhoto software program
- Casing metal, painted black with a gold trim
- Power supply via USB 2.0 cable
Ships to most international destinations, APOs, and FPOs.
Dimensions & Specifications
Levenhuk Microscopes Microscopes Series
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.