The Levenhuk D320L Digital Biological Microscope is ideal for biochemical, pathologo-anatomic, cytologic, hematologic, urologic, dermatologic, biologic, and general clinical research in medical laboratories. This series is intended for making observations and morphological studies of specimens in transmitted light using the bright field method.
It is ideal for medical laboratories and colleges that cannot afford the binocular model (1.5 times more expensive).
The Levenhuk D320L is equipped with a built-in illumination bulb that allows you to adjust the brightness. Other features: Immersion, two-lens 1.25 Abbe condenser and four achromatic objectives.
The Levenhuk D320L is a professional laboratory microscope. With its affordable price, it features a coordinate moving stage, an Abbe condenser, integrated coarse and fine adjustment screws, sharpness adjustment, and wide field eyepieces.
Included in the package is a Levenhuk C310 Digital Camera, 3M pixels, USB 2.0 exclusively designed for use with the microscope. It allows making a digital picture of an object as observed in the microscope, transferring it to the PC and saving it in the desired format.
Levenhuk D320L specifications
- Magnification, x 40-1600
- Nosepiece monocular
- Objectives 4x, 10x, 40x, 100x
- Eyepieces WF 10x, WF 16x
- Revolving head 4 objectives
- Condenser Abbe N.A. 1.25 with iris diaphragm
- Illumination incandescent lamp 12W (220/110V)
- Focus coaxial with coarse and fine adjustment
- Weight, kg 3 lbs 6.6
Levenhuk C310 Digital Camera specifications
- Maximal resolution 2048x1536
- Megapixels 3
- Sensor 1/2" CMOS
- Dimensions (max diameter of the cylinder part), mm 60
- Pixel size 3.2x2.3
- Video recording limited
- Speed 11 fps
- Active range 75dB
- Location ocular tube (not eyepiece)
- Image format BMP, TIFF, JPG, PICT, SFTL etc.
- Spectral range 400-650 nm
- Exposition ERS
- White balance auto/manual
- Exposure control auto/manual
- Programmable options image size, brightness, exposure time
- Slot USB 2.0, 480 Mb/s
- System requirements Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/7/8; USB port
- Software USB 2.0 driver, ScopePhoto
- Body metal, painted black, cylindrical
- Power supply via USB 2.0 cable
Ships to most international destinations, APOs, and FPOs.
Dimensions & Specifications
Microscopes for Enthusiasts
Levenhuk Microscopes Microscopes Series
12 Years and up
DocumentationDownload the Levenhuk D320L Digital Microscope User Manual
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.