Levenhuk T510 NG Digital Camera is a wonderful way not only to observe the celestial sphere but also to take pictures along the way. A 5-Mpx camera allows you to capture very sharp, clear images of deep-sky objects in high resolution, and—even better—it may be used with a telescope of any brand or optical design. It is reliable and very easy to use, even if this is your first try at astrophotography.
To begin, just attach the camera to the focuser in place of the eyepiece and connect it to your PC via a USB cable (included in the kit). Now you can observe the deepest reaches of space in real time on your monitor and save the images on your hard drive. The USB connection also acts as a power supply. The camera is compatible with focusers of 1.25" in barrel diameter. Its field of view matches that of your telescope.
This camera may be connected to your PC via a USB 2.0 port (note that when plugged into a USB 1.0 or 1.1, the camera may operate incorrectly). The USB cable also acts as a power cable, so you do not have to worry about batteries or the power supply when it is plugged in. A number of user settings are available for camera operation, such as the white balance and exposure control. All images of celestial objects that you take will, therefore, always be sharp and clear. Included with the camera is a CD with software that allows you to edit images on your PC.
To ensure the best possible performance of your new camera, make sure your computer complies with the system requirements specified by the manufacturer. Compatible OS include Mac OS, Linux, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7/8. A USB 2.0 port is required to establish a connection.
The kit includes:
- Levenhuk telescope digital camera
- USB cable
- Installation CD with image editing software and the required drivers
- User manual and warranty
- Maximum resolution 2592x1944
- Megapixels 5.0
- Sensor 1/2.5" CMOS
- Pixel size 2.2x2.2
- Sensitivity, v / lux.sec @ 550 nm 0.53
- Video recording yes
- Speed < 60 fps
- Active range 66.5dB
- Image format *.jpg, *.bmp, *.png, *.tif, *.gif, *.psd, *.ico, etc.
- Spectral range 400–650 nm
- Method of exposure ERS (Electronic Rolling Shutter)
- White balance auto/manual
- Exposure control auto/manual
- Software features image size, brightness, exposure time
- USB features USB 2.0, 480Mb/sec.
- System requirements Mac OS, Linux, Windows XP/Vista/7/8; USB port 2.0
- Software USB 2.0 driver, ScopePhoto software program
- Casing metal, painted black with a gold trim
- Power supply via USB 2.0 cable
Ships to most international destinations, APOs, and FPOs.
Dimensions & Specifications
Telescope Accessories Series
Levenhuk Telescope Accessories
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.