- The new MeoPro HD Binocular series delivers outstanding performance and affordability in an American assembled binocular. Genuine Fluoride objective elements deliver incredible resolution and brightness while eliminating chromatic aberrations (CA). Each MeoPro® binocular is hand built and optically fine-tuned in our stateside manufacturing facilities – assuring optical perfection and dependable performance in the field. For the serious hunter or outdoorsman unwilling to compromise on performance or value a MeoPro® binocular delivers an impressive view at an unbeatable price.
A Better View of the World
- The American assembled MeoPro®HD 32mm binocular is perfect for observing nature in high- definition.Full-sized eyepieces and 32mm HD fluoride objective lenses rival the view oflarger binoculars. Its ergonomically shaped rubber armor surrounds a rugged,lightweight magnesium chassis for a comfortable carry in the field. Fluoride(HD) objective lenses eliminate chromatic aberrations (color fringing) anddeliver vivid, razor-sharp images withexceptional brightness. MeoBrightTM ion assisted lens multi-coatingsdeliver an outstanding 99.7% light transmission per lens surface whileMeoShieldTM coating protects exposed lens surfaces from abrasion.
- MeoBright - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
- HD Lens Elements - High-definition, extra-low dispersion, fluoride objective lens elements eliminate color fringing in challenging lighting conditions and deliver pin point resolution, increased contrast and vivid color fidelity.
- Focus and Diopter Control - Oversized central focus wheel delivers precise, accurate focus acquisition with no backlash. Right side diopter ring control is easy to adjust and accommodates +/- 3 D.
- Chassis Construction - Magnesium alloy chassis is incredibly lightweight and extremely durable.
- Waterproof - All binoculars are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fog-proof - All binoculars are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance.
- Eyepieces - Design reduces distortion and delivers a wide, sharp field of view.
- Protective Armor Design - Sculpted rubber armor is comfortable to hold for extended periods & protects internal components from shock.
North American Lifetime Warranty
- Meopta Sports Optics products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. In the event of malfunction or failure of your Meopta sports optic product, simply contact us at 800-828-8928 for a Return Authorization Number and return instructions. Please be advised that products returned to Meopta U.S.A., Inc. without a proper Return Authorization Number will not be accepted. Upon receipt of your properly returned product and confirmation that the malfunction or failure is a result of a defect covered by this warranty, Meopta shall, within 90 days of receipt and at its option, repair or replace the defective product. Any and all Meopta sports optics products sold outside the USA are not covered in any way under this warranty.
- Meopta is an international company with a long rich tradition of developing, manufacturing and assembling world class optical, opto-mechanical and optoelectronic products. Meopta‘s state of the art design, engineering, manufacturing and assembly capabilities enable it to provide the highest quality products and services to the industrial, military and consumer markets. Boasting one the best trained and most highly skilled work forces in the industry, Meopta develops and manufactures the most technologically advanced, high performance products in the world.
MeoPro 8x32 HD Binoculars, Case, Neck Strap, Lens Caps, Lens Cloth
Dimensions & Specifications
Objective Lens Diameter:
Field of View:
414 ft @ 1000 yards
Angular Field of View:
7.9° Close Focus:
58 - 74mm
5" x 5" x 2"
North American Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Meopta Sports Optics products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. In order to qualify for Meopta’s North American Lifetime Transferable Warranty, customers must register their new Meopta product within 30 days of purchase. In the event of malfunction or failure of your Meopta sports optic product, simply contact us at 800-828-8928 for a Return Authorization Number and return instructions. Please be advised that products returned to Meopta U.S.A., Inc. without a proper Return Authorization Number will not be accepted.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of