- The MeoStar® S2 82 HD Spotting Scope series represents the culmination of eight decades of optical technological advancement. At the heart of our new flagship spotting scope series is a massive 82mm, high-definition, extra-low dispersion, two-part fluoride objective lens element. The fluoride glass element eliminates chromatic aberration (CA) or color fringing in challenging lighting conditions and delivers pin point resolution, increased contrast and vivid color fidelity even in extreme low light situations. Precisely observe, identify and select the game animals you track – in the finest detail and at extended distances – during your next hunting adventure.
NOTE: Available eyepieces below in the "Perfect Accessories" section.
- MeoBrightTM - A proprietary ion-assisted lens multi-coating applied to all air-to-glass optical surfaces. Developed by Meopta, MeoBrightTM ion- assisted multi-coatings eliminate glare and reflections and delivers an industry leading 99.8% light transmission per lens surface.
- MeoShieldTM - MeoShield TM ion-assisted coating protects external lens surfaces and delivers enhanced resistance to scratching or abrasion in extreme conditions. MeoShieldTM meets military specifications for durability and surface hardness.
- MeoDropTM - MeoDrop TM is a proprietary hydrophobic lens coating designed to repel water, grease, skin oils and lens surface contaminates that can impair clarity. This microscopic hydrophobic layer – applied to external lens surfaces – repels water so aggressively that rain and moisture forms a tight ball and simply rolls off the lens surface. MeoDrop TM coated lenses are easily wiped clean with no smudging or smearing, stay clean longer and maintain the highest level of visual clarity.
- HD Lens Elements - High-definition, extra-low dispersion, fluoride objective lens elements eliminate chromatic aberration (CA) or color fringing in challenging lighting conditions and deliver pin point resolution, increased contrast and vivid color fidelity.
- CentricDriveTM - An oversized, mid-body focus control features a large rubberized wheel that is easy to manipulate for fine focus requirements or when moving rapidly from close subjects to extended distances. The CentricDriveTM is comfortable to use and easily accommodates users wearing thick gloves.
- Eyepieces - 30x-60x WA and 20x-70x variable magnification eyepiece options. Multi-position twist-up eyecup accommodates all users.
- Bayonet Eyepiece Mount - Quick release, bayonet mount automatically locks eyepiece securely into place and unlocks with the push of a button.
- Tripod Collar and Mount - The rotating tripod collar allows a smooth 360° degree rotation of the scope body for viewing in any orientation and locks securely in place. The low profile mounting foot directly engages Manfrotto type tripod heads and features a ¼” x 20 thread to accommodate numerous aftermarket quick release plates.
- Integrated Sun Shade - Integrated, retractable anodized aluminum sun shade keeps moisture and stray light off lenses in challenging lighting conditions. Built-in aiming element makes subject acquisition quick and easy.
- Chassis Construction - Magnesium and aluminum alloy chassis is lightweight yet extremely rugged. Beautifully sculpted rubber armor provides shock protection in the field or during transport.
- Lens Components - Individual lens components are meticulously ground and polished in-house and precisely matched for superior performance.
- Prism System - Precisely ground and finished Schimdt-Pechan prism system is polished to within +/- 1 second and allows hours of extended glassing without eye strain.
- Waterproof - All spotting scopes are 100% guaranteed waterproof, submersible and are fully protected against humidity, rain and snow.
- Fogproof - All spotting scopes are purged and sealed with inert Nitrogen gas to provide 100% guaranteed fogproof performance
North American Lifetime Warranty
- Meopta Sports Optics products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. In the event of malfunction or failure of your Meopta sports optic product, simply contact us at 800-828-8928 for a Return Authorization Number and return instructions. Please be advised that products returned to Meopta U.S.A., Inc. without a proper Return Authorization Number will not be accepted. Upon receipt of your properly returned product and confirmation that the malfunction or failure is a result of a defect covered by this warranty, Meopta shall, within 90 days of receipt and at its option, repair or replace the defective product. Any and all Meopta sports optics products sold outside the USA are not covered in any way under this warranty.
- Meopta is an international company with a long rich tradition of developing, manufacturing and assembling world class optical, opto-mechanical and optoelectronic products. Meopta‘s state of the art design, engineering, manufacturing and assembly capabilities enable it to provide the highest quality products and services to the industrial, military and consumer markets. Boasting one the best trained and most highly skilled work forces in the industry, Meopta develops and manufactures the most technologically advanced, high performance products in the world.
MeoPro S2 Spotting Scope (Body Only), Lens Covers, Case, Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, (Eyepiece Not Inlcuded)
Dimensions & Specifications
Objective Lens Diameter:
North American Lifetime
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Meopta Sports Optics products are guaranteed to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the product. In order to qualify for Meopta’s North American Lifetime Transferable Warranty, customers must register their new Meopta product within 30 days of purchase. In the event of malfunction or failure of your Meopta sports optic product, simply contact us at 800-828-8928 for a Return Authorization Number and return instructions. Please be advised that products returned to Meopta U.S.A., Inc. without a proper Return Authorization Number will not be accepted.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.