Proven precision technology in maritime design
Even the basic model of MINOX’s Nautic Line, the BN 7x50 C with an analogue compass, offers optical and mechanical precision at the highest level. Tough and reliable, it is equipped with a precisely functioning analogue compass and graticule, guaranteeing an unerring navigation at sea and into every harbour. It combines comfortable handling and solid quality into a modern and robust housing. Demanding water sportspersons get excellently equipped top-of-the-line binoculars in the BN 7x50 C and that at unbeatable cost effectiveness
Elaborate in every detail
- Leading-edge technology, quality and functionality: a perfect symbiosis at a competitive value for money.
- First class quality optics: optical brilliance, high contrasts and true colour rendition
- Waterproof, non-slip, robust housing
- Precise navigation using the analogue compass display and analogue graticule
- Turnable eyecups: fast and efficient
- Waterproof and non-fogging thanks to nitrogen filling
- Single ocular setting – fully sharp image from 20 metres to infinity
Only ships in contiguous USA.
Dimensions & Specifications
Angular Field of View
Minox Nautic Binoculars
Close Focusing Distance
Field of View at 1000 Yards
Objective Lens Diameter
Porro Prism Binoculars
Full Size Binoculars
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.