The Steiner 10x42 Predator Binoculars from the popular Hunting Series were made for hunters who demand all-around capability in their optics - mobility without weight, ease of use and bright picture in any light. With its lightweight roof prism design, game-revealing CAT™ (color adjusted transmission) coatings and excellent low-light performance, this is the perfect choice for turkey hunters, bow hunters, black powder enthusiasts and anyone who hunts the early season or in heavy cover. Once you’re after that trophy, nothing can hold you back. So in addition to providing the deadliest image you can get, the Steiner Predator Series will survive the worst conditions you can face. Low light or heavy glare, high water to deep cold, rock slams and grit storms, no matter. The view is always crystal clear and dead certain. Even after countless monster-obsessed pursuits, Steiner optics are eager for more and ready to go. Not unlike yourself.
- CAT Color Adjust Transmission - Amplifies contrast in the peak human vision sensitivity range, to spot game in any environment.
- "Fast Close Focus" System - Center focus wheel requires minimal rotation for quick, absolute sharpness from close up to infinity.
- Optimized Light Transmission - Latest generation advances in low light performance & brighter images. Up to 3-4% better light transmission.
- ClicLoc System - Attaches and releases neck strap or harness instantly with push button ease. Designed so binoculars hang straight and are action-ready.
- N2 Injection System - Seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for fogproof clarity in any condition - from arctic cold to desert heat.
- Makolon® Housing - Durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring, creating a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 G's of impact.
- 10x Magnification - A hunters first choice! Powerful magnification, steady viewing, and a wide field-of-view.
- Fold-Down Eyecups - Cuts out stray-light and provides additional comfort for eye/sunglass wearers.
- 6 ft Close Focus - Allows you to see incredible detail just 6 feet in front of the optics.
- Heritage Lifetime Warranty - No fault, tranfsferable warranty.
Steiner Heritage Warranty™ - For The Life Of The Product
For the lifetime of the product, Steiner will repair or replace the product at no charge to you if it becomes damaged or defective for any reason other than theft or deliberate misuse. No warranty card or receipt is ever needed and the warranty is fully transferable.
The Steiner Heritage™ Warranty means Steiner stand behind their products. Over half a century of experience building rugged and reliable, mil-spec product and supplying them to armed forces all around the world allows Steiner to have this kind of confidence. Steiner is totally committed to the very highest standards of quality, dependability, and most of all customer satisfaction, and the Steiner Heritage™ Warranty assures you of that commitment.
History of Steiner
For Steiner, superb performance and bone-deep tenacity was born in the ruin of war. In 1947, in the face of demolished infrastructures and a collapsed economy, Karl Steiner started a one-man workshop in Bayreuth, Germany, obsessed with a single goal: creating optical products so functional, sturdy and uniformly flawless that nothing in the chaotic, mass-production post-war world could compare. His passion for unmatched optical perfection pushed Steiner-Optik from a hardscrabble startup to a 50-man factory within six years, and on to become a worldwide optical icon with binoculars and rifle scopes for every purpose, a history of innovation, and legions of die hard enthusiasts in every category.
These premium German optics are now available in 65 countries, prized by sportsmen and spectators, birders and mariners, aviators and explorers, and deployed by security and military forces around the globe. The research, development and production site in Bayreuth is arguably the most advanced optical facility on earth. Steiner world-class lenses, coatings and prisms are created, perfected and produced in Germany, enduring the most exhaustive production, inspection, testing and approval process in the industry – lenses alone go through 460 exacting steps. Finished lenses, crafted and uniquely multi-coated for specific purposes, are assembled into specialized binoculars and rifle scopes, then inspected, tested and approved again. Once past final inspection, each and every Steiner optic provides the most reliable, accurate and satisfying viewing experience in its category, bar none, period.
Predator 10x42 Binoculars, Case, Rainguard, Neck Strap, Objective Caps
Dimensions & Specifications
Field of View:
328 ft @ 1000 yards
Angle of View:
5.8" x 4.9" x 2.6"
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
For the lifetime of the product, Steiner will repair or replace the product at no charge to you if it becomes damaged or defective for any reason other than theft or deliberate misuse..
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.