The Steiner 10x42 Tactical Binoculars of the popular Steiner Tactical Series, are elite, mission-worthy optics that will give you that edge. Facing a determined, possibly deadly adversary. Patrolling a long border, a dark street, a coastline. keeping a neighborhood safe. There are times and places where only the sharpest, toughest, most reliable optics will do. Because one blurry image, one costly mistake, could be a disaster – and one bright, clear view could give you a life-changing advantage. The Steiner Tactical Series has a reputation for combat-worthy performance, toughness and dependability was earned the hard way: in battlefield and tac ops situations around the world. These tactical binoculars reflect hard-won experience with features, ergonomics and visual excellence that are unsurpassed anywhere, and rugged reliability that can survive anything. Whether you need a pocket-sized compact for your gear bag or a full-sized model to spot for your shooter, the Tactical Series will serve you well.
- Military Grade Armoring - Protects chassis and provides a sure grip in all conditions.
- SUMR Targeting Reticle - A versatile ranging reticle can be used to judge both the height and distance to a target.
- "Fast Close Focus" System - Center focus wheel requires minimal rotation for quick, absolute sharpness from close up to infinity.
- Optimized Light Transmission - Latest generation advances in low light performance & brighter images. Up to 3-4% better light transmission.
- Makrolon Housing - Poly-carbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring withstands 11 Gs of impact. Impervious to harsh conditions for generations of use.
- ClicLoc System - Attaches and releases neck strap or harness instantly with push button ease. Designed so binoculars hang straight and are action-ready.
- N2 Injection System - Seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for fogproof clarity in any condition - from arctic cold to desert heat.
- Makolon® Housing - Durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring, creating a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 G's of impact.
- 10x Magnification - A mission worthy choice! Powerful magnification, steady viewing, and a wide field-of-view.
- Fold-Down Eyecups - Cuts out stray-light and provides additional comfort for eye/sunglass wearers.
- 6.5 ft Close Focus - Allows you to see incredible detail just 6 feet in front of the optics.
- Heritage Lifetime Warranty - No fault, tranfsferable warranty.
Steiner Heritage Warranty™ - For The Life Of The Product
For the lifetime of the product, Steiner will repair or replace the product at no charge to you if it becomes damaged or defective for any reason other than theft or deliberate misuse. No warranty card or receipt is ever needed and the warranty is fully transferable.
The Steiner Heritage™ Warranty means Steiner stand behind their products. Over half a century of experience building rugged and reliable, mil-spec product and supplying them to armed forces all around the world allows Steiner to have this kind of confidence. Steiner is totally committed to the very highest standards of quality, dependability, and most of all customer satisfaction, and the Steiner Heritage™ Warranty assures you of that commitment.
History of Steiner
For Steiner, superb performance and bone-deep tenacity was born in the ruin of war. In 1947, in the face of demolished infrastructures and a collapsed economy, Karl Steiner started a one-man workshop in Bayreuth, Germany, obsessed with a single goal: creating optical products so functional, sturdy and uniformly flawless that nothing in the chaotic, mass-production post-war world could compare. His passion for unmatched optical perfection pushed Steiner-Optik from a hardscrabble startup to a 50-man factory within six years, and on to become a worldwide optical icon with binoculars and rifle scopes for every purpose, a history of innovation, and legions of die hard enthusiasts in every category.
These premium German optics are now available in 65 countries, prized by sportsmen and spectators, birders and mariners, aviators and explorers, and deployed by security and military forces around the globe. The research, development and production site in Bayreuth is arguably the most advanced optical facility on earth. Steiner world-class lenses, coatings and prisms are created, perfected and produced in Germany, enduring the most exhaustive production, inspection, testing and approval process in the industry – lenses alone go through 460 exacting steps. Finished lenses, crafted and uniquely multi-coated for specific purposes, are assembled into specialized binoculars and rifle scopes, then inspected, tested and approved again. Once past final inspection, each and every Steiner optic provides the most reliable, accurate and satisfying viewing experience in its category, bar none, period.
Tactical 10x42 R Binoculars, Padded Case, Clic-Loc Neck Strap, Rainguard
Dimensions & Specifications
Objective lens Diameter:
Field of View:
317 ft @ 1000 Yards
Angle of View:
Minimum Focus Distance:
6.6" x 4.9" x 2.5"
Steiner Lifetime Heritage
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
For the lifetime of the product, Steiner will repair or replace the product at no charge to you if it becomes damaged or defective for any reason other than theft or deliberate misuse..
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.