Zhumell Optic Cleaning Kit
The Steiner 10x50 P1050 Binoculars from the popluar Steiner Tactical Series are designed for patrol duty, tactical operations and surveillance missions that require fast capture, clear images and sharp detail under all conditions. The porro prism design delivers bright, three-dimensional images, sharp resolution, and wide field of view. From low light to full sun, extended surveillance to sudden action, the P-Series gives you a distinct advantage. Facing a determined, possibly deadly adversary. Patrolling a long border, a dark street, a coastline. Keeping a neighborhood safe. There are times and places where only the sharpest, toughest, most reliable optics will do. Because one blurry image, one costly mistake, could be a disaster – and one bright, clear view could give you a life-changing advantage. The Steiner P830 are elite mission-worthy optics will give you that edge.
- Military Grade Armoring - Protects chassis and provides a sure grip in all conditions.
- New Gray NBR - Blends into the urban environment for better concealment while providing a durable, slip-proof grip that is secure and noiseless.
- "Fast Close Focus" System - Focus system allows you to see from 66 feet to infinity without having to focus in on your subjects.
- Optimized Light Transmission - Latest generation advances in low light performance & brighter images. Up to 3-4% better light transmission.
- ClicLoc System - Attaches and releases neck strap or harness instantly with push button ease. Designed so binoculars hang straight and are action-ready.
- N2 Injection System - Seals 14-psi pressurized dry nitrogen into the optic, for fogproof clarity in any condition - from arctic cold to desert heat.
- Makolon® Housing - Durable polycarbonate with NBR Long Life rubber armoring, creating a lightweight, rugged chassis that withstands 11 G's of impact.
- 10x Magnification - A mission worthy choice! Powerful magnification, steady viewing, and a wide field-of-view.
- Fold-Down Eyecups - Cuts out stray-light and provides additional comfort for eye/sunglass wearers.
- Heritage Lifetime Warranty - No fault, tranfsferable warranty.
Steiner Heritage Warranty™ - For The Life Of The Product
For the lifetime of the product, Steiner will repair or replace the product at no charge to you if it becomes damaged or defective for any reason other than theft or deliberate misuse. No warranty card or receipt is ever needed and the warranty is fully transferable.
The Steiner Heritage™ Warranty means Steiner stand behind their products. Over half a century of experience building rugged and reliable, mil-spec product and supplying them to armed forces all around the world allows Steiner to have this kind of confidence. Steiner is totally committed to the very highest standards of quality, dependability, and most of all customer satisfaction, and the Steiner Heritage™ Warranty assures you of that commitment.
History of Steiner
For Steiner, superb performance and bone-deep tenacity was born in the ruin of war. In 1947, in the face of demolished infrastructures and a collapsed economy, Karl Steiner started a one-man workshop in Bayreuth, Germany, obsessed with a single goal: creating optical products so functional, sturdy and uniformly flawless that nothing in the chaotic, mass-production post-war world could compare. His passion for unmatched optical perfection pushed Steiner-Optik from a hardscrabble startup to a 50-man factory within six years, and on to become a worldwide optical icon with binoculars and rifle scopes for every purpose, a history of innovation, and legions of die hard enthusiasts in every category.
These premium German optics are now available in 65 countries, prized by sportsmen and spectators, birders and mariners, aviators and explorers, and deployed by security and military forces around the globe. The research, development and production site in Bayreuth is arguably the most advanced optical facility on earth. Steiner world-class lenses, coatings and prisms are created, perfected and produced in Germany, enduring the most exhaustive production, inspection, testing and approval process in the industry – lenses alone go through 460 exacting steps. Finished lenses, crafted and uniquely multi-coated for specific purposes, are assembled into specialized binoculars and rifle scopes, then inspected, tested and approved again. Once past final inspection, each and every Steiner optic provides the most reliable, accurate and satisfying viewing experience in its category, bar none, period.
P1050 10x50 Tactical Binoculars, Carry Case, Neck Strap, Microfiber Cloth
Dimensions & Specifications
Field of View:
328 feet @ 1000 yards
8.2" x 5.5" x 2.6"
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
For the lifetime of the product, Steiner will repair or replace the product at no charge to you if it becomes damaged or defective for any reason other than theft or deliberate misuse..
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of