Zhumell Optic Cleaning Kit
Originally developed for perimeter and border patrol applications, the Steiner 15x80 Military Binoculars now features a Stabilized Compass to ensure your bearings are correct when you need it the most. For visual efficiency, extended-viewing comfort and object detail, traditional spotting scopes can’t compare to these high power military binoculars. The massive 80mm objective lenses and unmatched Steiner quality deliver far superior low-light performance and image acuity for artillery teams, SEAL missions, surveillance missions, air traffic controllers, forest fighters and naval patrols. The 15x80 offers exceptionally bright images in all light conditions, especially useful for nighttime ops. Crisp resolution and a wide field of view help you locate and identify targets faster and more accurately.
- Stabilized Compass - Provides accurate bearings when accuracy is crucial. The compass is fluid damped to eliminate degree variance while moving in a ship or vehicle.
- Sports-Auto Focus System - Allows you focus each eyepiece to your vision once, then keeps images razor sharp from 20 yards to infinity. No more chasing focus on moving objects.
- Multi-Coated Optics - Provide higher contrast and sharply contoured images with natural color definition.
- ClicLoc System - Attaches & releases your neck-strap instantly with the push of a button.
- N-2 Injection System - Seals in nitrogen for water and fog-proof clarity in all conditions.
- Makolon® Housing - Durable NBR poly-carbonate chasis can withstand 11G's of impact.
- Fold Down Eyecups - Cuts out stray-light and provides comfort for eye/sunglass wearers.
- Floating Prism Design - Uses flexible silicon lens mount to absorb severe shock & impact.
- NBR Rubber Armoring - Durable & noiseless to ensure secure grip in all conditions.
- Tripod Mount - Is included for perfect image stability for long term observation.
- 15x Magnification - Mission worthy that provides a fixed high power.
- Heritage Lifetime Warranty - No fault, tranfsferable warranty.
Steiner Heritage Warranty™ - For The Life Of The Product
For the lifetime of the product, Steiner will repair or replace the product at no charge to you if it becomes damaged or defective for any reason other than theft or deliberate misuse. No warranty card or receipt is ever needed and the warranty is fully transferable.
The Steiner Heritage™ Warranty means Steiner stand behind their products. Over half a century of experience building rugged and reliable, mil-spec product and supplying them to armed forces all around the world allows Steiner to have this kind of confidence. Steiner is totally committed to the very highest standards of quality, dependability, and most of all customer satisfaction, and the Steiner Heritage™ Warranty assures you of that commitment.
History of Steiner
For Steiner, superb performance and bone-deep tenacity was born in the ruin of war. In 1947, in the face of demolished infrastructures and a collapsed economy, Karl Steiner started a one-man workshop in Bayreuth, Germany, obsessed with a single goal: creating optical products so functional, sturdy and uniformly flawless that nothing in the chaotic, mass-production post-war world could compare. His passion for unmatched optical perfection pushed Steiner-Optik from a hardscrabble startup to a 50-man factory within six years, and on to become a worldwide optical icon with binoculars and rifle scopes for every purpose, a history of innovation, and legions of die hard enthusiasts in every category.
These premium German optics are now available in 65 countries, prized by sportsmen and spectators, birders and mariners, aviators and explorers, and deployed by security and military forces around the globe. The research, development and production site in Bayreuth is arguably the most advanced optical facility on earth. Steiner world-class lenses, coatings and prisms are created, perfected and produced in Germany, enduring the most exhaustive production, inspection, testing and approval process in the industry – lenses alone go through 460 exacting steps. Finished lenses, crafted and uniquely multi-coated for specific purposes, are assembled into specialized binoculars and rifle scopes, then inspected, tested and approved again. Once past final inspection, each and every Steiner optic provides the most reliable, accurate and satisfying viewing experience in its category, bar none, period.
Commander 15x80 Military Binoculars, Rainguard, Neck Strap, Objective Caps, Tripod Adapter
Dimensions & Specifications
Objective Lens Diameter:
Field of View:
195 ft @ 1000 yards
Angle of View:
Sports Auto Focus
NBR Long Life
11.6" x 8.9" x 4.1"
Steiner Heritage Lifetime Warranty
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
For the lifetime of the product, Steiner will repair or replace the product at no charge to you if it becomes damaged or defective for any reason other than theft or deliberate misuse.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of