Zhumell Optic Cleaning Kit
The new Steiner 8x24 Wildlife XP Compact Binoculars, part of the Outdoor Series, are Steiner's best optic for observing nature and wildlife. Ultra-high-definition optics ground from fluoride glass produce extraordinary detail and light transmission throughout the entire visible spectrum. The optical system produces an exceptionally wide field of view and true color fidelity for breathtaking views of birds and wildlife in their natural habitat. The combination of HD optics, compact, ergonomic design, wide field-of-view and low-light performance makes the Steiner 8x24 Wildlife XP Compact Binoculars ideal for naturalists and birders. You pass this way but once. Make sure you see it clearly - all the color and contrast, every breathtaking detail, all laid out with depth and clarity only Steiner’s world-class optical technology and adventure-loving construction can provide. Every hike, cruise, outing and event has its own unforgettable high point. Make the most of it with the best companion you could have along.
- Roof Prism Design - Extremely light-weight and compact, making them easy to pack.
- Center Focus System - Central focusing wheel is pricise, quiet, & requires minimal rotation.
- High Contrast (CAT) - Specially coated optics provie the highest light transmission, edge to edge.
- Advanced UV - High-contrast coatings provide optimal performance espcially around water.
- ClicLoc System - Attaches & releases your neck-strap instantly with the push of a button.
- N-2 Injection System - Seals in nitrogen for water and fog-proof clarity in all conditions.
- Makolon® Housing - Durable NBR poly-carbonate chasis can withstand 11G's of impact.
- 6 ft Close Focus - Allows you to see incredible detail only feet in front of you.
- Fold-Down Eyecups - Cuts out stray-light and provides comfort for eye/sunglass wearers.
- 8x Magnification - A nature-lovers favorite provides steady viewing and a wide field-of-view.
- Heritage Lifetime Warranty - No fault, tranfsferable warranty.
Wildlife 8x24 XP Binoculars,Case, Neoprene Neck Strap
Dimensions & Specifications
Field of View:
374 ft @ 1000 yards
Yes, submersible to 6 feet
4.8" x 4" x 1.8"
Steiner Lifetime Heritage Warranty
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
For the lifetime of the product, Steiner will repair or replace the product at no charge to you if it becomes damaged or defective for any reason other than theft or deliberate misuse..
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of