Zhumell Optic Cleaning Kit
The new Steiner T5Xi 3-15x50 Riflescope brings unmatched clarity, accuracy and self-assurance to any situation, from combat to competition. Precise German engineering, rugged U.S. construction, slick Never-Lost™ turrets, and new SCR™ reticle gives you the victor's edge in long-range shooting.
The Steiner T5Xi features a long-range scope with 30mm tube, illuminated etched glass featuring the new Special Competition Reticle (SCR™) and Second Rotation Indicator that shows each mll of elevation through the indication window on the elevation turret. Front focal plane.
- One Piece Tube - Increases strength & provides greater wind and elevation adjustments.
- CSR Reticle - Designed by Steiner for precision competition. Located on the first plane.
- Metal Magnification Ring - Angled to see the power setting while behind the scope.
- Windage/Elevation/Parallax/Illumination Knobs - For positive, non-slip adjustment.
- Low Profile Turrets - Adjustment controls are less likely to snag during movement.
- 2nd Rotation Indicator - Shows mil or elevation readings through indicator window.
- Locking Diopter - Prevents accidental rotation of the diopter.
- Water,Fog,Shock Proof - Waterproof to depths of 33 feet and impact tested.
- Consistent Eye Relief - A generous eye box eliminates the need to re-position your eye.
- Throw Lever - Allow quick and easy magnification changes.
SPECIAL COMPETITIONS ILLUMINATED RETICLE (SCR)
- Offers an extended illumination area, 2/10-mil win windage & 1/2 mil holdover lines.
- Elevation activation window shows readings while your directly behind your scope.
- Offers seven night and four day levels with two "OFF" positions at each end.
- SCR reticle designed by Steiner for precision competition use.
- Quick standby levels between each for fast return setting.
- 1/10-mil ranging brackets allow precise distance range.
STEINER HERITAGE WARRANTY™ - FOR THE LIFE OF THE PRODUCT
For the lifetime of the product, Steiner will repair or replace the product at no charge to you if it becomes damaged or defective for any reason other than theft or deliberate misuse.
The Steiner Heritage™ Warranty means we stand behind our products. Over half a century of experience building rugged and reliable, mil-spec product and supplying them to armed forces all around the world allows us to have this kind of confidence. We at Steiner are totally committed to the very highest standards of quality, dependability, and most of all customer satisfaction. Our Heritage™ Warranty assures you of that commitment.
- No Warranty Card Needed
- No Receipt Required
- Warranty Is Fully Transferable To Future Owners Of The Product
- Valid In U.S Only
NOTE: The Steiner Heritage Warranty does not cover loss, theft, or deliberate damage.
For Steiner, superb performance and bone-deep tenacity was born in the ruin of war. In 1947, in the face of demolished infrastructures and a collapsed economy, Karl Steiner started a one-man workshop in Bayreuth, Germany, obsessed with a single goal: creating optical products so functional, sturdy and uniformly flawless that nothing in the chaotic, mass-production post-war world could compare. His passion for unmatched optical perfection pushed Steiner-Optik from a hardscrabble startup to a 50-man factory within six years, and on to become a worldwide optical icon with binoculars and rifle scopes for every purpose, a history of innovation, and legions of die hard enthusiasts in every category.
These premium German optics are now available in 65 countries, prized by sportsmen and spectators, birders and mariners, aviators and explorers, and deployed by security and military forces around the globe. The research, development and production site in Bayreuth is arguably the most advanced optical facility on earth. Steiner world-class lenses, coatings and prisms are created, perfected and produced in Germany, enduring the most exhaustive production, inspection, testing and approval process in the industry – lenses alone go through 460 exacting steps. Finished lenses, crafted and uniquely multi-coated for specific purposes, are assembled into specialized binoculars and rifle scopes, then inspected, tested and approved again. Once past final inspection, each and every Steiner optic provides the most reliable, accurate and satisfying viewing experience in its category, bar none, period.
T5Xi 3-15x50 Tactical Riflescope, CR2450 Battery
Dimensions & Specifications
Field of View:
36 - 7.3 ft @ 100 yards
3.5 - 4.3 inches
12.0 - 3.4 mm
Diopter Adjustment Range:
+2 to -3
Elevation Adjustment Knob:
Illum Reticle w/4 day/7 night levels
Wind/Elevation Click Value:
25 yards to Infinity
-13° to +145° F
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of