Swarovski Binocular Suspenders
Swarovski 8.5x42mm EL SwaroVision Binoculars is no longer available.
We recommend these products instead:
The revolutionary SWAROVISION TECHNOLOGY from SWAROVSKI OPTIK gives the new Swarovski 8.5x42 EL SwaroVision Binoculars previously unequaled image quality. The combination of field-flattener lenses, HD optics, and optimized coatings ensures an impressive image resolution across the entire field of view- to the edge of your peripheral vision. Glasses wearers will also benefit from the full wide-angle field of view due to the generous eye relief.
New Focusing Mechanism - Unique Close Range Adjustment
The new focusing wheel with its unique combination of hard and soft components delivers unprecedented stability and grip. The focusing mechanism is particularly smooth and completely tolerance-free, making operation of the new EL SWAROVISION binoculars comfortable and precise for a perfect all-around observation experience. Only two complete turns take you from infinity to an unrivaled close focus of 1.5 meters. Almost immediately, the new EL becomes a "magnifying glass" for macro observation of the insect world. The new focusing mechanism enables a correction of defective vision of at least 6 dpt. It also offers a built-in diopter adjustment of +/- 5 dpt to compensate different visual acuity in each eye. This results in maximum scope for adjustment to individual visual acuity when used without spectacles.
Unique EL Wrap-Around Grip with Unbeatable Functionality
Featuring the elegant, time-tested Swarovski EL design, the new EL is particularly impressive due to its functionality and combination of features. The wrap-around grip and focusing mechanism are designed so that the binoculars can also be held securely and easily operated with one hand, even when wearing gloves. All load-bearing parts are made from high-quality light alloys for maximum ruggedness and stability. The new EL has an impressive overall weight due to a weight-optimized magnesium housing. The slender construction and easy-to-handle rubber armor ensure a comfortable experience, even over extended periods of observation.
Swarovski Swarovision binoculars features:
- SWAROVISION is the integration of 3 key features into one:
- Field Flattener Lenses: Allows for a razor sharp focus of an image to the extreme edges of the field of view. The result is a completely distortion-free view! Field Flattener Lenses are part of SWAROVSKI OPTIK'S SWAROVISION technology. These lenses eliminate all loss of sharpness and distortion at the edges of the binoculars field of view.
- HD Glass: Fluoride-containing HD glass allows for the truest possible color to reach the eye. This feature enhances contrast and resolution as well as virtually eliminating color fringing.
- Long Eye Relief: The eye relief of the EL SWAROVISION binoculars is now 20mm. This allows for eyeglass wearers to easily take in the full field of view. The eyecups now have 3 position settings for maximum comfort for the user.
- SWAROTOP anti-reflective coatings, SWARODUR scratch-resistant coatings and SWAROBRIGHT mirror prism coating have all been enhanced to improve brightness and color reproduction, especially at dusk.
- SWAROCLEAN coatings are applied in a special process and affect the surface energy of the external objective and ocular lenses so dirt, water marks, tree resin, etc. can be removed effortlessly.
- Wider Field of View on Swarovski EL SwaroVision Binoculars:
- EL SWAROVISION 8.5x42: 399 ft @ 1000 yards
- Close focus: 4.9 feet
- Redesigned, smooth and tolerance-free focus mechanism - 1 turn to go from infinity to 10 ft. Another full turn to go from 10 ft. to 4.9 ft. This new focusing mechanism allows a correction of vision of at least 6 diopters, in order to compensate for near- or far-sightedness.
- New larger ocular lenses improve resolution
- Improved objective cover design
- Rubber armor on the inside portion of each barrel to enhance grip and provide superior protection
- Rugged, lightweight magnesium housing
Available for shipment to the USA and Canada only.
Dimensions & Specifications
Angular Field of View
Swarovski EL SwaroVision Binoculars
Close Focusing Distance
6.3 x 4.8 x 2.4
Field of View at 1000 Yards
Objective Lens Diameter
Roof Prism Binoculars
Full Size Binoculars
Marketplace Type Code
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of