- The Swarovski ATS/STS 80mm Spotting Scope sets the highest standards among telescopes in this category. Even with the easy-to-handle, fully-rubberized armoring, the STS 80mm (HD) are by far the lightest of the larger observation telescopes. Thanks to a recalculated optical system, they offer precise observation of detail, optimum edge-to-edge images, and almost 100% color fidelity with an extremely wide field of view, thereby achieving revolutionary image quality. Positive target identification means watching and monitoring closely. Discovering hidden details located far away and analyzing them – glassing often for extensive periods of time – is important when hunting. Spotting scopes make this task easier – and our brilliant, highly functional models meet the all the hunter's requirements.
- SwaroBright Coatings - Optimal light transmission and resolution produce razor sharp images.
- Water/Fog-proof - Gas purging prevents fogging over wide range of temperatures.
- Magnesium Housing - Provides maximum ruggedness in a light-weight design.
- Rubber Armor - Provides a secure, non-slip grip, and external protection.
- Non-stick Coatings - Water, dirt, dust, & fingerprints repel right off.
- Tripod Adaptable - Allowing use on a tripod or car window mount.
- Swarovski Lifetime Warranty - Unmatched No Fault Lifetime Warranty.
Lightweight, Comfortable, Proven
- The Swarovski ATS/STS 80 Spotting Scope is a lightweight and handy spotting scope that offers high optical quality, despite its compact dimensions. Perfectly suited to long days outdoors, when every ounce/gram counts, its angled view facilitates comfortable and effortless observation.
The Best Start
- Anyone looking for equipment of proven quality right from the start will be delighted by the spotting scopes in the ATS/STS range. The Swaroski ATS/STS 80mm Spotting Scope offers all the features that you would look for and expect from Swarovski, including a large field of view for rapid target acquisition and tried-and-tested optics. The (straight or angled) view can be adjusted to meet personal preferences for any hunting situation.
Swarovski Lifetime Warranty
- Swarovski will repair your spotting scope if for some reason it becomes damaged. The reason how it was damaged is not a concern, If we cannot repair your product then we will replace it. Swarovski repair and service department will be happy to help you at all times if you have any further questions about the warranty. In addition to ergonomic design and innovative technology, our products are also distinguished by unmatched quality. We check every production step and every individual product for 100% quality prior to delivery. We therefore grant our customers an extensive warranty.
ATS/STS 80mm Spotting Scope, Lens Caps, (Eyepiece Not Included)
Dimensions & Specifications
Objective Lens Diameter:
Objective Thread Filter:
M 82 x 0.75
-13 °F to +131 °F
-22 °F to +158 °F
13 Feet Water Depth
Swarovski's Unmatched Lifetime
DocumentationDownload User Manual
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Swarovski will repair your Spotting Scope if for some reason it becomes damaged. The reason how it was damaged is not a concern, If we cannot repair your product then we will replace it. Swarovski repair and service department will be happy to help you at all times if you have any further questions about the warranty. In addition to ergonomic design and innovative technology, our products are also distinguished by unmatched quality. We check every production step and every individual product for 100% quality prior to delivery. .
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Q1: Could you tell me what the letters STS, ATS and HD stand for with your scopes? Thank you. I'm trying to figure out the difference between your 80 mm scope, ATS-HD vs. ATS, and STS-HD and STS. Thank you . Mary Holland
A: Hi, Mary: STS stands for Straight Spotting Scope, and ATS stands for Angled Spotting Scope. HD is for High-Definition glass, which is MUCH better than standard glass.
Q2: Is this spotting scope made in the us.
A: No, Swarovski products are made in Austria.
Q3: please tell me if I order the swarovski HD ATS80 & the 20-60XS eye piece, I get the lockable hard case. will I also get the eyepiece & spotting scopes original boxes? I want to order as soon as possible just want to get all details before I do. please respond as soon as you can, Thank you.
A: Yes, you will receive BOTH the hard case and the original boxes for the scope and eyepiece.
Q4: What are the advantages/disadvantages of and angled vs straight scope? Will both adapt to a cammera? Thank you.
A: Both angled-body and straight-body spotting scopes can take a camera. The angled scope allows for more comfortable viewing positions when the viewer is standing or sitting. The straight-body version works best when shooting from a rest or observing while lying prone.
Q5: Will the STS-80 mount to a Nikon SLR camera?
A: Yes, you can use a Nikon SLR camera with a Swarovski STS-80 scope. You'll need a Swarovski TLS800mm Camera Adapter, plus a T-ring for your Nikon camera. Here's the URL for the Swarovski TLS800; just paste it into your browser's address window: http://binoculars.com/products/swarovski-tls800mm-camera-adapter-729.html. And here's the URL for the Zhumell version of the Nikon T-ring: http://binoculars.com/products/zhumell-t-ring-nikon-30837.html.