Swarovski 10x42 EL Binoculars
Swarovski EL Range 8x42 WB Binoculars is no longer available.
We recommend these products instead:
DescriptionYour target is in front of you. You must look, measure, and hit it in seconds. The Swarovski 8x42 EL Range is the perfect blend of optics and ergonomics. Hunting in the mountains means no compromises. Razor-sharp images combined with precise range and angle measurement: The EL Range helps you experience more and enjoy successful hunting. Take a look at the new EL Range – a masterpiece of long-range optics that now offers additional comfort, combined with the new FieldPro package.
The Peak of Perfection
- The New Swarovski EL Range redefines hunting equipment. A single instrument combines the capability of razor-sharp, top-quality optics with precise measuring. Highest transmission values, low weight, and the widest field of view in its class literally set new standards for optics and precise measuring.
Look, Measure, Hit
- Accuracy can also mean versatility. The new EL Range 8x42 binoculars are ideal for numerous viewing opportunities right up to twilight. Their expansive field of view and large exit pupil ensure optimum comfort during observation. Thanks to the new FieldPro package, the EL Range 8x42 will also impress with their enhanced strap connector, integrated objective lens and eyepiece covers, as well as the new, distinctive measurement button for even more precise operation.
- The new EL Range offers the best combination of long-range optics and ergonomic design. The master craftsmanship underlying these binoculars is proven by razor-sharp images combined with precise range and angle measurement, as well as their perfectly balanced weight, allowing you to hold them steady. Other benefits of the new EL Range are the FieldPro package, which includes a new strap connector making it extremely simple to switch quickly and flexibly between strap and accessories and the new, distinctive measurement button.
- High image quality and transmission values for bright high contrast images.
- Maximum exit interpupillary distance provides better visual comfort.
- With an approximate weight of only 32oz / 900g, it's the lightest in its class.
- LCD Aiming Circle with Distance Display Class 1 Laser.
- Optimally positioned measuring button on the binoculars provides quick measuring results
- Measuring range is 33 - 1,500 yds with accuracy of only ± 1 yard over the entire range.
- Display has optional level of automatic brightness adjustments for different backgrounds.
- Simple and intuitive menu operation.
- Swarovski's Lifetime Warranty.
Swarovski EL Range 8x42 Binoculars, Field Bag, Snap Shot Adapter, Lens Caps, Battery, Neck Strap
Dimensions & Specifications
Close Focusing Distance
Laser 1 Rangefinder
Field of View at 1000 Yards
Objective Lens Diameter
Roof Prism Binoculars
10 Year Warranty on Body/2 Years on Electronics
DocumentationDownload Swarovski EL Range User Manual
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Swarovski will repair your Binoculars if for some reason it becomes damaged. The reason how they were damaged is not a concern, If we cannot repair your product then we will replace it. Swarovski repair and service department will be happy to help you at all times if you have any further questions about the warranty. In addition to ergonomic design and innovative technology, our products are also distinguished by unmatched quality. We check every production step and every individual product for 100% quality prior to delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.