- The Swarovski TLS APO DigiScoping Adapter enables you to take photos through your ATX or STX Spotting Scope, which means that you can now capture the object on your digital camera’s memory chip so that the image will not only be a part of your memory. With the right equipment and a bit of practice, you can achieve impressive results. We recommend that you start with slow moving subjects such as roe deer in their winter feeding grounds. Start in your own garden and immerse yourself in a world full of details and undiscovered secrets. Like with any digital photo, you can look at your digiscoping shots on a computer later on and do whatever you want – archive, edit, email or share them on one of the numerous social media platforms. This allows you to preserve the joy of the sights you’ve seen forever.
How Does DigiScoping Work
- A spotting scope’s main function is to present a magnified image to the eye of the observer. Light penetrates the large objective lens and exits the eyepiece as a round beam of light, known as the “exit pupil”. This beam of light is photographed by the camera, and the scene observed by the eye is captured as a digital image.
Swarovski Lifetime Warranty
- Swarovski will repair your spotting scope if for some reason it becomes damaged. The reason how it was damaged is not a concern, If we cannot repair your product then we will replace it. Swarovski repair and service department will be happy to help you at all times if you have any further questions about the warranty. In addition to ergonomic design and innovative technology, our products are also distinguished by unmatched quality. We check every production step and every individual product for 100% quality prior to delivery. We therefore grant our customers an extensive warranty
The Swarovski Principle
- Tradition - Swarovski is a family-run business and, as such, must in all conscience pass it on to our successors. SWAROVSKI OPTIK regards this as a long-term matter, which is why they are not just thinking about the next five or ten years, but about future generations.
- Quality - The notion of quality is given meticulous consideration at SWAROVSKI OPTIK and goes beyond purely technical aspects. The whole package matters: outstanding optics, functionality, ergonomics, design, service – all of which must be perfectly harmonized.
- Value - The actual value of a product is revealed in its daily use. If you like a product, use it often, and have enjoyed it for many years, then it is of lasting value. For most people, these are precisely the reasons why they opt for Swarovski: because they know that it is an investment for life.
- Service - Customer service is an essential part of the Swarovski brand identity and awareness at the highest level. Even when things go wrong, Swarovski guarantees that a repair is always carried out quickly and to the customer’s satisfaction.
Swarovski TLS APO Digiscoping Adapter
Dimensions & Specifications
Focal Length 65 or 85mm Scope:
750 - 1800mm
Focal Length 95mm Scope:
900 - 2100mm
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Swarovski will repair your Spotting Scope if for some reason it becomes damaged. The reason how it was damaged is not a concern, If we cannot repair your product then we will replace it. The Swarovski repair and service department will be happy to help you at all times if you have any further questions about the warranty. In addition to ergonomic design and innovative technology, our products are also distinguished by unmatched quality. We check every production step and every individual product for 100% quality prior to delivery.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.