Building on the successful foundation of the award winning Endeavor ED binoculars, Endeavor 10x42 ED II brings Vanguard Optics to another level. The Endeavor ED II series offers the latest Vanguard optical technology enhancements including premium Japanese HOYA ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass with edge-to-edge clarity that enhances light transmission.
The Endeavor 10x42 ED II Binoculars use phase-corrected BaK4 roof prisms that work together with the HOYA ED glass to virtually eliminate chromatic aberration, producing images with true color fidelity across the entire field of view and enhanced contrast. Complementing the glass and prisms are anti-reflection fully multicoated optics that improves light transmission for bright and clear images.
The Vanguard Endeavor ED II sports an open-bridge design that helps to reduce weight without sacrificing strength, and provides a large surface area to hold, even with one hand. Pebbled rubber armoring helps to give protection from drops and impacts while helping to provide a non-slip grip. Designed for durability, the Vanguard Endeavor ED II’s lightweight magnesium-alloy housing is nitrogen-filled and o-ring sealed for water and fogproof performance, and the 3-stage click-stop twist-up eyecups provide a custom-fit eye relief for use with or without eye-wear.
10x42 Endeavor ED II Optical Performance
- 10x magnification
- 42mm objective lens diameter
- Extra-low dispersion (ED) lenses virtually eliminates chromatic aberration for true color transmission across the entire field of view
- Phase-corrected BaK4 prisms provides improved light reflection, high-contrast, and true color fidelity
- Anti-reflection fully multicoated optics enhances light transmission for brighter views
- 65 degree apparent field of view
- 340-foot field of view at 1000 yards
Endeavor ED II Construction Features
- Knurled center focus wheel
- Open-bridge design reduces weight and provides a more comfortable grip
- 3-stage click-stop twist-up eyecups for use with or without eye-wear
- Right-eye locking diopter adjustment
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter
- Durable magnesium-alloy housing
- Nitrogen-filled and o-ring sealed for water and fogproof performance
- Pebbled rubberized protective housing armor
- Flip-down tethered objective lens covers
ENDEAVOR ED II 1042
- Vanguard 10x42 Endeavor II ED Binoculars
- Binocular Pouch
- Binocular Strap
- Flip-Down Objective Lens Covers (2)
- Eyepiece Lens Covers (2)
- Lens Cloth
Dimensions & Specifications
Hoya Extra Low Dispersion
BaK4, phase coated
Field of View @ 1000 yards:
Angle of View:
Apparent Field of View:
Yes (adapter optional)
We stand behind all the products we sell, and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you're not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, simply send the item back to us in its original packaging within 30 days of its delivery.
Default manufacturer warranty.
Return & Exchange Policy
At our site, returns are easy! You may return new, unused, and resalable items for a refund or exchange. Simply ensure that the item is returned in its original product packaging within 30 days of delivery.
Most Helpful Reviews
Most Critical Reviews
Displaying Reviews 1-10 of